Spirit by Storm!

On 10/2/2020 at 8:18 PM, hash72 said:

second day using the spirit so far i'm giving it 10/10

I've been using it for a few years, not as much as some people on here. it's not bad but find it gets clogged up pretty easily with tar. 

Pretty easy to clean though. How does this compare to say a volcano?

And @vapefiend I bought on your recommendation but I see that a lot of cheap Chinese copies have originated since. What are your thoughts on them?

Edited by soto

wife and i have been sharing the spirit alongside the volcano, have ordered a second spirit. cant really compare as i can buy 4 spirits to one volcano i love em both

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

I got one of these recently and I do like it very much, I like that you can smoke it like a joint over a few mins. Not used it in public yet but i should feel more confident than using the DynaVap in front of strangers.

It's my first electric Dry Herb Vaporizer, so was surprised how hot they can get, I was very nervous at first as all my mind could think about was surely the battery is gonna blow up lol, Only used the hash pad once, and the Concentrate blocks twice, Them 240c temps do make here heat up a lot, 200c on flower it don't start getting overly hot until about 2:30-3mins in.

i got a case for it too

large.20230910_040758.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

These kind of vapes aren't very expensive these days. The latest version is only about £59. Sure it doesn't have the display but is effectively the same thing, oh and it doesn't have a removable battery like the Spirit.

Think the model is the Sapphire iIRC.. 

Edited by soto
  • Like 1

I do wish I bought one sooner, been using it loads and not used my vape bong once.

Sure the vape bong hits hard, but this electric vape is easier to judge making it easier to hit the right high/stoned without going to far, it's too easy to over do it on the vape bong, pulled many whiteys lol

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 30/09/2023 at 0:23 AM, Military Grade said:

, pulled many whiteys lol

love pushing the envelope but not that far.

getting bored with my TM1, looking at alternatives

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I wanted a cheap vape with a swappable battery and this one arrived this morning...and I like it. It was only £59 delivered and seems to work really well. :)

• Like 3

@Satchitananda  Nice Bargin you got there, I'm really enjoying mine.

I set mine to 200c and start hitting it at 180c as it is heating up.

I've noticed if you use it outside when it's cold it gives massive vape clouds, probably due to the dense air, effects are the same tho.

Had to clean mine yesterday, left it a bit longer this time and was very sticky lol

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Satchitananda said:

I wanted a cheap vape with a swappable battery and this one arrived this morning...and I like it. It was only £59 delivered and seems to work really well. :)

Thats a good price mate might finally get a vape come payday got to at least try it baccy is about £40 now and i need to cut down. :wallbash:

Besides daughters moved back home so if i dont get on with it will flog it to her. lol

@Military Grade what do u use to clean it with dude and how often.

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

@Military Grade what do u use to clean it with dude and how often.

My cleaning methods are still a w.i.p lol, I've yet to fully remove the mouth piece from the lid, but i so far i clean the metal fillter in the rubber lid and the bit i believe is a ceramic filter also in the rubber bit in iso, but clean the rest in hot soapy water and cotton buds. I also cut a thin strip of cardboard off food packaging and wrap and thin bit of kitchin roll to push down the mouthpiece to get some of the build up out.

I have been trying to find a more conclusive guide, as i didn't want to put the wrong parts into iso so playing it safe atm.

Be good to hear what others do tho.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, murphyblue said:

baccy is about £40 now

Fuk me what baccy are you smoking Murphy? I know 30g of American spirit has gone up to about £26 around these parts, guess your talking about 50g pouches?

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Revive said:

Fuk me what baccy are you smoking Murphy? I know 30g of American spirit has gone up to about £26 around these parts, guess your talking about 50g pouches?

Sorry dude only just seen ur post.

Golden virginia 50g just under £40 now dude had to buy a pouch just before crimbo i ran out of duty free.

Luckily its very rare i have to buy one as i got shed loads of relatives who travel and don't smoke so they get me a couple of packs of 10.

Its bloody mad how much the difference in price compared to here and abroad.

My brother picked me up a couple of packs of 10 £180 a pack just before crimbo so ok for a bit.

• Like 1