Spirit by Storm!

23 minutes ago, murphyblue said:

Golden virginia 50g just under £40 now dude

Fuking ridiculous when you think about it mate isn't it..most of the local shops just sell 30g pouches around here but tbh your not saving much getting the 50g ones either.

As much as I miss my joints I don't miss paying stupid prices for the baccy..it really wasn't that long ago it was like £14.50 for 30g, its bonkers nearly doubled in just a few years...greedy cunts!!!

Yeah man if you can get your hands on the duty free it's a win win.

I used to buy some French baccy a while back, 50g packs for like £8/9 was really nice and light perfect for joints but had to buy like 10 at a time..used to last forever :)

• Like 1

Think most of my baccy ends up in joints so it does make sense if i can get on with a vape to get one and at £59 thats a really decent price.

Think i will order one up come payday and see how i get on with it.

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Joints with baccy aren’t joints, they’re spliffs lol 

Where I’m from Baccy spliffs are joints, spliffs, biftas, biffs or doobs and pure weed joints are called blunts, hardly any one smokes them now though most vape dry herb, oh yea and we used to call soap bar Sputnik or sput !

Blunts are weed wrapped in tobacco/cigar skins hardly pure weed, but a better ratio than some folks! (non smoker here) :D 

• Like 1

I used to wrap mine in non flavoured Hemp Wraps, even the filter was made of Hemp, 100% weed, of course I didn't smoke the roach, well not on purpose lol

wow great service. ordered one yesterday and it arrived this morning. charging it now to give it a blast tonight. like the look and feel of this machine. size, its small enough to put into my pocket and ill be using it on holidays. well thats my plan.

cheers 

• Like 2

Still liking it, though it is tougher on the battery than I expected. I am still getting the hang of packing it right but when I do, it gives a very satisfying experience.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Satchitananda said:

Still liking it, though it is tougher on the battery than I expected. I am still getting the hang of packing it right but when I do, it gives a very satisfying experience.

same here. ive enjoyed using it this evening.

i agree about the battery. a spare one or two will be on the cards for me. i see this as an ideal vape if im out for the day and i will use it on holidays too. 

• Like 2

I'm not a heavy user like I used to be, so I can get away with charging it every two days. But I also use a dab pen in-between using the Spirit throughout the day.

The dab pen battery lasts ages as you only have to hold the button down for a short amount of time.

Anyone know of the best battery brands and chargers in terms of safety for the Spirit?

• Like 2

Molicels come highly praised in the ecig mod world. I use the Molicel P28A 18650's in an ispire wand, a pico 25 for a dvt5, and a TM2. 

For a charger the Xtar seem to be well reviewed. 

Check out Fogstar for supplies, discount every Friday too. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Satchitananda said:

Anyone got the glass mouthpiece?

I have but not used it yet, I was surprised by how well the standard mouthpiece works I just kept on using it.

I've now got to the point I don't want to get the glass mouthpiece dirty lol

I should give it a try really as I could be missing out and not even know it, when I hit the vape later today I will try to remember to use the glass mouthpiece and report back 👍

• Like 1

@Satchitananda  just gave it a go on the way back from the shop.

There's definitely more airflow, but I'm sure it was a little bit warmer, but not to the point of any concern. Was strange having a wider mouthpiece in my mouth after using the standard one for so long.

I'm gonna keep using it as my daily driver for a few days and see if it grows on me or not.

Side by side

large.20240202_170528.jpg.cac335fdcaba5ea38882a9cbe1039518.jpg

Loaded her up with some Chelato

large.20240202_180206.jpg.311d1762d6f4ecdb6c8b78d564cd01d0.jpg

One little worry is if I knock the device over on the table could the glass break easily. Only time will tell🫣.

As for effects, well I feel like the day is cancelled already lol

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 6