Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

Yeah, fine mate. Working long hours so not had a lot of time. Need to make time now for my outdoor thread which I'll be starting very soon :) Been leaving it til the last minute while the surrounding area greens up ;) I'll be doing a couple of Critical Jack cuttings too.

• Like 3

Beezee!Thanks for replying!You go to ground,then plant?

What about pots?that are in a pine forest,do you think some of that acidey could get blown onto the pots?l seen a few last year that caught my eye on this subject!

Thanks Again 

Chevey

• Like 1

@beezee

3 hours ago, beezee said:

@mokka do you mean just put the leaves in water and keep them there for a long time?

@Chevey I'd use lime to raise the PH of the soil, pine forests are very acidic.

@noddy good idea, take some supplies with you at the same time.

No don´t add water to them they´ll fucking stink.

Cram as many leaves as you can into a plant pot (or bucket with holes). Put a heavy weight on the leaves and stand that in a bucket to collect the juice that runs off (called a fermented extract apparently). It takes a couple of weeks for the process to finish, then you can toss the dead dried up leaves in the compost bin and bottle the very dark brown liquid. I dilute it down to the colour of a pale tea in the watering can. Keeps for a season easily.

Atb Mokka

• Like 6

Alright good people!

I've got some good pics and some dodgy ones, unfortunately the goods ones are of chilli plants and the bad ones of prep work at the plot lol in my defence it was scorching at the plot and getting good pics wad the last thing on my mind!

So I'll start with the good... Chilli plants, these little suckers are the reason I first started gardening. I'm not going to list the types, but there's about 7 varieties all very hot :D

Here they are about 2 months old and only been sat on a window sill.

large.14915118930380.jpg

Pots at the ready

large.14915119032931.jpg

All finished, bar 1 that I left in the house and had to go back for...

large.14915119123922.jpg

That was Thursday and yesterday I had a few hours to get down to the plot. A hot day so no coat and my arms got ripped to shreds on brambles just getting in there.

I loosened up the soil for an auto bed all along the south side of the plot

large.14915119278124.jpg

(I told you they were crap pics)

Looks like I forgot to upload a pic too as this is less than half of it, doh.

I also removed all the bramble crowns, and lifted all the soil around where they were, this is where I'll stick me plants in. I figured I'd let nature tell me where to plant them... See if it works lol

large.14915119351915.jpglarge.14915119434456.jpg

Before I left, I top dressed with more chicken shit, fbb and bonemeal. 2.5h and the plot is ready to go, I think the seed plot will be next, but that's another story ;)

• Like 11

@Moobman got to make the most of the good weather round these parts.

I was helping a neighbour sort his back garden out today and forgot the sun cream, I look like a poxy lobster now ha ha

• Like 4

On 07/04/2017 at 9:05 PM, beezee said:

Alright good people!

I've got some good pics and some dodgy ones, unfortunately the goods ones are of chilli plants and the bad ones of prep work at the plot lol in my defence it was scorching at the plot and getting good pics wad the last thing on my mind!

So I'll start with the good... Chilli plants, these little suckers are the reason I first started gardening. I'm not going to list the types, but there's about 7 varieties all very hot :D

Here they are about 2 months old and only been sat on a window sill.

large.14915118930380.jpg

Pots at the ready

large.14915119032931.jpg

All finished, bar 1 that I left in the house and had to go back for...

large.14915119123922.jpg

That was Thursday and yesterday I had a few hours to get down to the plot. A hot day so no coat and my arms got ripped to shreds on brambles just getting in there.

I loosened up the soil for an auto bed all along the south side of the plot

large.14915119278124.jpg

(I told you they were crap pics)

Looks like I forgot to upload a pic too as this is less than half of it, doh.

I also removed all the bramble crowns, and lifted all the soil around where they were, this is where I'll stick me plants in. I figured I'd let nature tell me where to plant them... See if it works lol

large.14915119351915.jpglarge.14915119434456.jpg

Before I left, I top dressed with more chicken shit, fbb and bonemeal. 2.5h and the plot is ready to go, I think the seed plot will be next, but that's another story ;)

Plot looks great mate and some nice amendments added which shoukd make a great medium for the ladies this season :)

Can I ask one question mate this is not cannabis related?

With your chilles what size pot and do you pot up or go direct to final finish pots?

Thank you for the plot update it will not be to long until the girls are in the ground and the real fun can begin :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2