Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

@noddy you need to get your arse in gear and find a nice house to buy :P

Oh yeah and good luck following through a forest with a drone ha ha

• Like 3

Nice work @beezee! Looking good! I am puting  off the hard spade work for along as I can.. .. But it will have to be done soon!  I went with Critical Jack aswell from Dinafem! I got seduced by the description and picture... And very nearly went for critical +2.0... But I thought I would give a cbd strain another shot! Goodluck! .. I will pull up a chair.

• Like 2

So here we go again :) Here we have last seasons 1st place winners and already showing some great progress with the plot prep. 

You have a lot of our genetics this season mate and this is definitely going to be the thread to watch and beat due to last year's success I think a few members are after your crown :) . From what I have seen first place will not be handed over easy so this Imo is the grower/thread to beat :)

Not an easy task so good luck all and @beezeethank you for getting this grow going. I know a lot of members have been waiting myself included :)

Here's to a very successful season which already is of to a great start :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 9

@MacGanja cheers fella. I chose the auto CJ for last year's comp and I was that impressed with the plant and smoke I had to try the full fat version lol

Which cbd strain did you go for? I'll be doing another diary of some of the new ones ;)

@Dinafem-Mark my ego just got a bit bigger lol cheers. It would be nice to win again, but, it's a pleasure just to be in it and have another chance to grow a variety of Dinafem beans in the wild wet Wales ha ha

I've been trying to work out where I'm gong to place all the plants. I'll have a row of autos on the south side with a couple of each of the photo's behind them, then some of my hacks from last year behind that including auto blue kush x epk :)

• Like 5

@Beezee Good stuff....always better to go with full fat!  Took me along time to decide,  but I am going for OG Kush CBD (Dinafem) . It's mainly to help a family member.  My numbers for this year have been severely restricted this year unfortunately for various reasons.. So just going out with the dinafem stuff in my best spot... But that's not a bad thing.. Solid genetics... Hopefully solid   spot (touch a really big piece of wood! ).  

• Like 3

@beezee as you return to your patch and don't change location have you ever considered going no dig ? I bet you could really get your micro flora going on that little slice of gorilla heaven

• Like 3

@MacGanja less numbers isn't always a bad thing, it gives you the opportunity to grow monsters ;)

I'll keep an eye on that OGK cbd, it sounds tasty!

@Moobman I have thought about no till before, but due to heavy clay I'd have to work in a lot of organic matter to get the base right. I've also read that true no till takes about 3-5 years to really get going. Getting those quantities of organics into the plot would be a full time job!

Just as a guide, it's taken me 4 years to get the soil in my back garden into a workable state.

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, beezee said:

@MacGanja less numbers isn't always a bad thing, it gives you the opportunity to grow monsters ;)

I'll keep an eye on that OGK cbd, it sounds tasty!

@Moobman I have thought about no till before, but due to heavy clay I'd have to work in a lot of organic matter to get the base right. I've also read that true no till takes about 3-5 years to really get going. Getting those quantities of organics into the plot would be a full time job!

Just as a guide, it's taken me 4 years to get the soil in my back garden into a workable state.

How long have you been adding organic matter onto your plot for already ? 

• Like 2

@Moobman

That plot has had nothing, only granular organic nutes oh and a bit of chicken poo.

The plot I used last year has had a decent amount, but that was pretty much rock when I first cleared it 3 years ago. It'll be my seed plot this year.

• Like 4

Just now, beezee said:

@Moobman

That plot has had nothing, only granular organic nutes oh and a bit of chicken poo.

The plot I used last year has had a decent amount, but that was pretty much rock when I first cleared it 3 years ago. It'll be my seed plot this year.

few years left to go then 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, beezee said:

I think I'll just keep digging lol

Each to their own my friend lol I had to turn to no dig (I was on heavy clay at the allotment)as my back is fucked but with a fuck load of green manure compost and compost tea I started to get great results in a few years but that obviously gets a lot more attention than a gorilla plot as I was there almost everyday 

• Like 3

Sounds good mate, the farmer that owns the local stables said he'd bring a trailer full of well rotted manure to my house, I just got to catch him at the right time. 

But your right the guerrilla plots have minimum visits.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, beezee said:

Sounds good mate, the farmer that owns the local stables said he'd bring a trailer full of well rotted manure to my house, I just got to catch him at the right time. 

But your right the guerrilla plots have minimum visits.

That's fucking awesome mate can't go wrong with a nice bit of shit that's gardeners gold

• Like 2