Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

Ah, the joy of seeing those clods turned in readiness for the new season. Best of luck with it all.

• Like 2

Plots are looking good..Back breaking work but sooo worth it in end..

Took a ride out to my first plot and was just getting tools together and fuckin two days later it snowed 30 inches.:wallbash:

• Like 2

I always do a bit of breeding @Jumpin Jack it was epk hacks last year and I'll be using the s6 x epk for pollen this season. I might show the auto blue kush x epk in this thread as it's part Dinafem.

Are you out in Canada? We don't get that sort of snow here lol

• Like 2

2 hours ago, beezee said:

I always do a bit of breeding @Jumpin Jack it was epk hacks last year and I'll be using the s6 x epk for pollen this season. I might show the auto blue kush x epk in this thread as it's part Dinafem.

Are you out in Canada? We don't get that sort of snow here lol

In the states close to Canada tho..Lol

Im going to do start doing some breeding myself this year..I just got to figure out what male strain I want to start with..Then buy some regs and chose the best male for pollen

• Like 2

Gonna watch this one @beezee, have a good season mate, plenty of choice to keep you busy eh :eek: great looking plot too, aye looking forward to this show :lucky:

• Like 3

lol i know man.. you must have every critical going :D..  ive noticed a lot trying the kush as well.. im suprised no one is having ago at the power kush

• Like 3

looking good mate- nice bed. I had great results with a bed once but im going individual holes this year as im spreading the plants out. Ive got dinafem blue cheese, gona chuck it out, tude feebie like, quick flowering apparently 

good luck with this dude

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 2

OK i told the wife i need a drone to follow beezee across them there fields and i gave her the prices of the good ones £1500 to £2500 she said not a chance ask beezee for the co-ords .

either that or i will have to get you to drop bread crumbs lol ,the plot looks great mate hoping when we get the move that way i can find a nice plot wink wink behind some nice trees lol.

Going to pull up me chair 

stay safe grow ell

• Like 4