Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

3 minutes ago, beezee said:

I was hoping to get the smoke reports up by now, but I think another few weeks will bring out all the flavours that much more and I'll be able to give a more accurate description... And enjoy it more

Good that we have extended this competition until November the 30th  :)

Should give a couple of weeks for a small cure  :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Done a little one for bout 4g on  wed, was gonna leave it for birthday but the fucker keeps calling my name. Feeling like golem with it pall, missed scissor hash this season due to drying method so a quick dry sieve was in order ;)

Not too leisurely with that smoke though pall, next season starts soon :yahoo:

• Like 2

Next season has already started here @SlimPikins letting the frost do a bit of work for me now ;)

Hash run will have to wait, although I'm getting that golem thing going on too ha 

• Like 2

Yeah man, you can tell it's November like, was chopping in ski wear 2 in the morning yesterday. Only managed a bit, more of a salvage mission than a harvest, still though it's extra for the pot and the few beans in there should be nice and ripe, ws07 x 

It'll be either ws07 male or a cpt-Jacks, fuck knows can't remember, plus golem won and I'm rambling stoned Shite but it's all good. What hacks you done this year, bloody hard keeping up with all your diaries, thought it was the BZ Show for a while back :clown:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SlimPikins said:

chopping in ski wear 2 in the morning

Ah ha ha ha that's funny as fuck mate!

I've not had any luck with WS07, I found it too short to get decent airflow. 

I've done loads of hacks this year mate. I reversed an auto cream mandarin and chucked the pollen on everything including s6(dan's cut). Given most of the beans away tho. 

Check my indoor diary for the latest project ;)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

3rd place prizes along with last year's first place bong... 

large.15155949299762.jpglarge.15155949056320.jpglarge.15155949220011.jpglarge.15155949380543.jpglarge.15155949465154.jpg

I also got to choose 10 seeds of which I selected 5 x big Kush and 5 x Cali Hashplant. 

Thanks for putting on another excellent competition Dinafem and @Dinafem-Mark, it was a pleasure to take part... I'll be back outdoor in a few months ;)

• Like 3

@beezee You are more than welcome my friend  :yep:

You and the other UK420 members do fantastic work and this is just a small way from Dinafem to say thank you for all the hard work and dedication given to your diaries :yep:

Enjoy :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@beezee I'm just working on it mate :yep:

If we are going to do this again and I state "if" I should know soon and get it announced by say mid Feb to get seeds out for late Feb early March  :bong:

This is all Just chat at the moment but I'm hopeful :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

Cool pics mate, they look well together those bongs, nice one. Still struggling with sites me like. Went to suss one out last weekend in a decent location but problems with security on the access. If I can find another way in I might go for it but I forgot to get a soil sample :doh:

• Like 2

That's shame mate, I'd have thought there would be plenty of plots up your way?! 

It's funny you should say about soil, I've been reading some stuff by Michael Astera recently and he expands about getting soil to work right. I'm thinking about buying his book "the ideal soil" I think it's called 

• Like 2

Hard work mate, there'll be somewhere tucked away, it's just finding it.

Sounds interesting that book. I'll Google Michael Astera ;)

• Like 2

• 2 years later...