Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

@MJN good spot mate, that's a cultivator thing, I keep it stashed at the plot. 

Rain coming Sunday, hope it's a decent amount, that'll do me for a while cheers :)

• Like 2

Nice to catch up in here @beezee :)  Some great learning on the chillis too mate, I put a few in this year after having a go last (did ok too even in my 6 inch pots like, loads of fruits etc) so this year I started them the same by putting a couple of seeds in each 3 inch starter and then potted them up into 5L (perhaps it was a bit of a jump too far though because they taking their time a bit) however I've put them in a south facing window and with a bit of luck they'll do ok like last year, put a bush tomato in one too, Mirabel so I'm getting into this growing malarky lol

Plot looks good here too mate and that simple clear box tip from slim is a good un...been discussing see with my buddy about going out on a recce for a sneaky couple of plants like :naughty: got some fbb, bonemeal etc (that's good stuff too in the final tub if not overdone, my girls have gone mental now it's kicking in, roots phenominal fair play) yeah, I get inspired see when I see a man doing tidy work, keep it up mate, it's great reading your exploits :v:

• Like 4

17 hours ago, MJN said:

Is that a multi prong cultivator or a post auger in your picture ? 

I thought he'd gone to his plot on his scooter lol

@beezee

Nursery looks bang on mate ;)  Nice with the comfrey too.

• Like 3

@botanics yeah they do seem to slow down a bit but I always put that down to them going outside, meh, they'll pull thru.

I think I tried mirabel toms before, I didn't get on with them, garden pearl are much better bush type or gardeners delight for normal ones ;)

If you use those boxes put small holes in first, the 16mm flat bits rip them to shreds... I destroyed 2 lol

@jadenugs my scooter has a 200cc motor in the back :P

Cheers for the good words lads :yep:

• Like 4

What's your final size pot with chilli's B? 

All coming together now m8, that sprout box will work a charm bud :yes: gotta catch them sooner rather than later me thinks ;)

• Like 3

:yep: nice size. I normally go 3 with hot strains, find overwintering more manageable, glad I've had to start again really. Was getting stagnant there with naga :yes:

So its a make or brake box eh? 

Beans are popping out in the mud m8 here so its not all hopes :yep:

• Like 3

You can root prune chillies, but you have to do it early enough for them to sort themselves out after.

Naga's haven't got the flavour for me, I find habanero's much fruitier ;)

The box was a brake, brake, make box lol

I'm thinking time wise, I'd end up with much smaller plants of this fails

• Like 4

Habs one of my faves also ;) never tried chocolate so that's this years, my last was a pure citrus burst :yes:

It'll work fine m8, in fact its gonna be your best year to date, older, wiser and the mud is that much more sweeter my friend what the fuck could possibly go wrong :)

• Like 3

Cheers for the good vibes mate! Really appreciated right now!

I've got my fav chillies, but I always do a few new ones or some that I haven't done for a few years. Got to mix it up a bit :)

• Like 3

@beezee Nice work... Plots are looking great! I am growing some Chillies as well.. I was thinking of including them as companion plants with some of my grows! Have you tried it?  They are meant to be great plants for that,  also I figure it would give some awesome deer protection... Especially my chillies ;)

• Like 3

@MacGanja you'd have to use some mild chillies for outside, the ones I eat really need a gh. They do attract all the aphids tho and I rarely get them on anything else.

• Like 3

Hmmmmm didn't think of that... may only try them on a one or two isolated ones then... I have only really hot ones... Still even if they are small might add some level of help / protection... 

• Like 2

Yeah that works, habanero's I'm running some scotch bonnets like as well, love the smokey flavour on em, meaty too, agree Beezee thye are nice man ;)

• Like 4