Attack of the Killer BeeZ

flighty

Welcome to the Critical Swarm!

Over the last couple of years I've amassed a nice selection of Dinafem beans, and this diary will mainly focus on photoperiod strains with a few auto's being grown in the greenhouse and at the plot.

I'll be using a plot that I had regs in last year, which I will have to expand to fit everything in. Here's a pic of it from when I first cleared it...

gallery_88808_12449_146927.jpg

Really nice soil here, only problem is there's a massive tree blocking sun from about 10-12, so I'll try to expand in front of it.

Right on to the beans... I chose Critical+ and Critical Jack for the competition, thanks @Dinafem-Mark. I've seen some good grows of the C+, but nothing of the CJ. the plan will be to take cuts from the CJ for an indoor run at some point just in case it doesn't do very well lol

large.14895758325790.jpg

The others I have are Critical+2 (also have a mother of this that will have cuts taken for outdoors), Critical cheese (another possible mother), Critical Mass CBD, Purple Afghan Kush and Diesel. See why it's a critical swarm lol

large.14895758325971.jpg

On top of that I have loads of auto's! I'm not going to list them all as only a few will be grown out, probably Critical+, Critical Jack, Blue Kush, White Widow and Haze CBD.

large.14895758326172.jpg

I'm hoping to get out to the plot either today or tomorrow, and I'll get fresh pics of it then.

Good luck to all in the comp!

• Like 20

Right then, I managed to get out to plot for a bit of prep today :)

I got thru the tunnel and everything was exactly how I left it, except for a bit of grass looking very healthy lol

large.14897605589571.jpg

Even last year's remains how I left them

large.14897605492290.jpg

So I got to work, first off stashing some cages I'd taken with me...

large.14897605779583.jpg

Then the big mission started... Expanding the plot! About an hour later I'd done this

large.14897605907104.jpg

Nice large area for some monsters :D

I still had a bit of time after that and there was plenty more work to be done, the easier bit was calling me. I dug over the old bed.

large.14897605992935.jpg

That was enough for my back for one day and I still had a 45 min walk home, good timing too, about 20 mins after I returned the clouds decided to empty themselves.

Now with the first bit complete, I'll do one more visit there to get half the expansion finished then I'll finish it when the first lot of plants go in hopefully. See when the weather gives me a break to get back out there...

• Like 14

OK off i go with me drone this weekend hmmm mental note look for big tree block the sun from 10-12 and i should have that plot pinned down .

lmao mate i am watching this you know that learning all i can for when we can move .

@beezee you could always take an axe to that tree or i might have a chainsaw you can use lmao .

Happy growing mate i also have the urge to get growing so started another auto indoor grow lol i was bored what can i say .

But it is nearly time to do outdoor grow again.

stay safe grow well

• Like 5

lol cheers @noddy believe me if I could take that tree down without people in nearby houses noticing, I would!

What did decide on for an indoor run?

• Like 1

Been getting busy out here beezee! 

Look forward to seeing those beds full..

Good luck mate :yinyang:

• Like 2

oh i am doing my sweet seeds comp grow , doing 1 of each 

jack 47 

cream caramel 

ice cool

i thought i go for 1 of each as i got room for 3 11 liter pots in there at a squeeze .

I am still putting together my autos for outdoor as you know i am going to try making seed as well this year and have someone advising me on crosses ,fingers crossed i make something people will want to grow .

stay safe grow well

• Like 4

Nice, that ice cool has interested me a few times, but I can't not buy cream mandarin lol I might cross it to something else this year.

• Like 1