Subbies pic thread

cool thread for sure

some rite sexy looking girls in here

them psychosis x cookies and animal stomper x psychosis look the part:yep:

big up all the uk420 seeders / breeders, helping the site along with the seeds :yinyang:

• Like 2

@FARMER G

Hey dude no its about 10 in 3.5 ltr pots all topped and bent etc and 1 week flowering tomorrow..great to cya back dude..

Today a pic of more subby seeds from @madgiz  Bangi Haze X Blues

large.59bd2ef590ae6_DSCF3791(600x800).jpg

large.59bd2ef4d7bcb_DSCF3790(800x600).jpg

Cant find any budshots but again in 8/9 weeks i hope i have something beautiful to show you..

peace

Eta 7 plants in 3.5 ltr pots

Edited by Happy Hippy
  • Like 5

@FARMER G

Well dude i have been checking and checking but my eyes aint great tbh but im alost convinced i have almost all fems so ive been very lucky..if i have it wrong on one or 2 i wont be surprised but for the most part i reckon fems.ive got to work out which ones to take cutting off for possible mums along with Smottie and other things in the room..

Peace

• Like 1

Iirc the original smottie was a selected blue cheese cut (hottie cut i think) an smile i think it was a member called lennon the smottie remix was an accidental cross pollination of smottie with some  cheese some psychosis and maybe one or 2 others by budelaire the resulting seeds have produced some great variations and i have yet to see a duff one outta them well worth the grabbing of :yep:

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, Eyes of redness said:

What is the smottie  remix as a strain ?

It's pretty much as @hazy harry said.

Smottie = (Hottie x Smile) with "Hottie" being a pheno of  Big Buddha Blue Cheese 

The cuts pollinated were

V3B  =   Hottie x [Hottie x {Smile x Hottie) }]

Smottie 

Psychosis 

and UK Cheese.

At least that's what I made it out to be!

I think I'm correct anyway. Spent fecking hours following diaries.

Well worth the read though

• Like 9

Lot 5 Evo x Killer Skunk a coupla weeks to go but the weathers looking good so should be sweet, not a distinctive smell yet just like full melt bubble hash....

large.IMG_1270.jpglarge.IMG_1273.jpglarge.IMG_1275.jpg

• Like 26

The Smottie Line was created by chemist and Lennon...

The original vision was to recreate a blue cheese clone know as Hottie that was found in a packet of big buddah blue cheese in 07 by a member here called marky mark iirc I may stand corrected another member called OeN also grew out the Hottie...

Chemist and Lennon then went on to use a Smile Male to pollinate the Hottie in turn creating Smottie...then the V2 came and a couple years later the V3 and a Bx , Then there was crosses with the Psychosis and uk cheese etc...

Hottie That I grew out in 10/11

gallery_40967_3277_155934.jpggallery_40967_3277_18670.jpg

Smottie V1

post-40967-0-14781300-1327930266_thumb.jpgpost-40967-0-83400800-1327930306_thumb.jpg

I do have more pictures but this is just to let others see what the original project was aiming towards...

If you got some Smottie seeds get them popped !!

Farmer 

• Like 22