Subbies pic thread

Agreed...Photographs are excellent quality so is the flower on show, the 3rd picture of the full crowing plant is particularly lovely :) 

Farmer 

• Like 3

@northern_soul

I popped a couple of Smottie Remix seeds last year to find a female and mix things up abit and see how it went.

It actually took me by surprise how easy the plant was to grow, it looked really healthy & plenty of vigour right from the off / through vegging and all the way through bloom. 

The branches during bloom needed supporting so I used plenty of string, just in case.

The colas during bloom were covered in crystal and you'll see that in some of my other photos. 

I think if I was to grow a room / tent full I make make sure the carbon filter & extraction was working 100 % because this one plant absolutely dominated the others, stank the place out :) . 

The smell coming from mine was screaming cannabis :thumsup: full on sweet cheese smell,  if your not on top of things it'll seep out.

The cured buds smell sweet and then crack one open and smells strong cheese / fuel smell , takes the nose hairs right off :) .

Taste wise I would described as sweet / moreish and a slight fueley menthol hints taste, very nice indeed.

The one smottie yielded excellent too and responded well to lollipopping during flower. 

I would definitely recommend these from the subbie list, and I think they are a steal.

Hope this helps, 

scoops .

• Like 7

On 13/02/2018 at 2:06 PM, Gerfish said:

What kind of finishing times are people getting on the Smottie Remix?

@Gerfish I went 9 weeks with mine but it looked ready after 8 weeks.

scoops :) .

• Like 1

have to say  theres some AMAZING pics on this thread ...  sitting here jealous  lol ....  massive well done to everyone as there are some VERY tasty looking ladies pictured ...:notworthy:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vortex said:

have to say  theres some AMAZING pics on this thread ...  sitting here jealous  lol ....  massive well done to everyone as there are some VERY tasty looking ladies pictured ...:notworthy:

agreed, smashing it

Any hints as to what to look for @*DJ*

Have 3 females and 2 males in the tent, with 1 of each sex reeking in a deliciously disgusting way.

Several of them have that "double serrated" leaf (from Skunk #1 I believe)

but apart from that I know nothing about, Hottie/Smottie/V?/Psychosis/UK cheese/Blues

(Did I miss any?)

16 hours ago, FARMER G said:

3rd picture of the full crowing plant is particularly lovely

Can I pick your brain if you wouldn't mind? @FARMER G

I don't know what "crowing" (autocorrect crowning?) is, so I'm not sure what photo you mean.

Is it the "stacked calyxes", as I call them, on the Sweet Tooth

or the chunky flattish topped colas of the Smottie Remix.

I'm always on the lookout for a free education :cowboy:

Could you enlighten an ignorant mass (or whatever the singular of masses is) please?

• 1 month later...

@Gerfish - Hi mate, what i meant by that expression "crowning" is that the top flower and all the side flowers are in show and its "crowning" ! terminology probably made up by me lol 

Psychosis x Animal Stomper created by @Vicfirth12 around day 30 of the 12/12 light cycle...

#1...

Tickled this one last night and it reminds me nothing of the Psychosis which im really looking forward to as it has a scent i cant put my finger on yet, grows lovely took a while to start developing but she is coming through.

large_166.jpg

#2...

This one is a little more rounded and developed at the rate one is used to, again a really pleasent aroma already from her you can smell the slight nose of Pyschosis on her but different, again lovely to grow full of vigor...

large_170.jpg

Nice one @Vicfirth12 :yinyang:

Farmer

• Like 18