Subbies pic thread

Really loving this Lot 5 Evolution x Killer Skunk courtesy of @madgiz    It makes me better at everything I want to do and gives me a clarity of thought Iv not had for a long time. When I do jobs I normally fuck up a lot before I get things right but when I smoke this I know how to do what I want to do and I do it like that and ta da stuff gets done, brilliant! 

On on top of that it produced fuck loads of beautiful sherberty Killer Skunky flavoured buds, grew with tons of vigour and zero problems, was easy to trim, absolutely fantastic cannabis! I would definitely grow it again and would've kept her as a mum had i had the facilities. If they're still available get some!

large.IMG_1526.jpglarge.IMG_1533.jpglarge.IMG_1744.jpglarge.IMG_1747.jpglarge.IMG_1925.jpglarge.IMG_1932.jpglarge.IMG_1937.jpglarge.IMG_2174.jpglarge.IMG_2178.jpglarge.IMG_2182.jpg

• Like 29

@Greenmarine

Looking lovely and sugary there mate, and nice healthy leaves late in flower :yep:  nice looking tent full?

strangely enough I was clearing out a cupboard in the kitchen the other day and found a jar with a load of them in, and some cheese x psy bx1, so many plants to grow, so little time!

• Like 5

@Bird With the 2 parent lines involved it was always gonna be a great smoke, and vigorous too, I don't think mine will be a one off with these! Bloody hope not, Iv still got 8 seeds left   :guitar:  Id definitely run it indoors, just make sure you give them some room :thisbig:

hi guys, loving the array of beautiful subbie plants on display. I have 4 psychosis*psychosister in flower now just wondering if anyone has grown this one out, madgiz cooked em....cheers

large.EvoBlues2_43.JPG

Lot#5 Evo X Blues

This is at day 43 and they'd suffered lockout for a while prior to this. Took em early (day 60) and they're quite bright and heady. Smell is sweet, I can't pin it down but tis very pleasant.

large.SBxST_43.JPG

Smellyberry X Sweet Tooth

Again, day 43 and suffered the same problem as before. Yield was shite due to my errors. Haven't sessioned this one yet but the bit we've sampled was very pleasant, nice warm body effect and the taste is grapefruit.

• Like 14

• 1 month later...

She's the next one for me Vic!! I have well and truly caught the bean bug. Constantly on the hunt for i don't know what - just enjoying watching/feeling the differences in them!

Any opinions on her? Thanks

• Like 1

@northern_soul I have not grown any myself but the reports are good. It's a real mixed bag if genetics so I've no idea what sort of direction it will go in. 

The male is proving to be pretty decent. I'm a little concerned that has taking away from flavour and aroma but it's early days still so well see.

• Like 2

This be Psycho Stomper by @Vicfirth12  Hope you Don"t mind me showing of the :hippy:u created:magic:Jeepers Creeper this is some Lush Cheese......This Smoke is next level. The Bud development looks alot better off regs maybe Ratdog is Right:smoke:

large.DSC03026.jpg

large.DSC03136.jpglarge.DSC03152.jpglarge.DSC03086.jpg

large.DSC03435.jpglarge.5a2b625563bb8_psychostomper.jpg

Cured in Time for Christmas:badass:

• Like 18