Subbies pic thread

Guest Gojitangie

@Vicfirth12

The silver AK looks lovely, as you say there is a lot of quality genetics in there, who knows what will come through! Great you cooked these, wouldn’t ordinarily be able to access something like this. 

large.oldtimes.jpg

Not a great photo but Oldtimes x Oldtimes a week before chop. Ready 1st Nov. Very hungry strain the Oldtimes, anybody else noticed that? really enjoying it now it's been in the jars a few weeks, music sounds really nice on it which is always a massive bonus

• Like 19

5 hours ago, geo1 said:

the Oldtimes, anybody else noticed that? really enjoying it now it's been in the jars a few weeks,

Would you mind dropping back with a smoke report?

I've a pack of these ready to go, so any info is appreciated :yep:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

not much to see yet but ....

large.DSCN0988.jpglarge.DSCN0986.jpg

popped 6xPsycho Sister x Psychosis  by @madgiz all 6 came up, I died an early death,1 runt(in pic to the right) 4 very healthy looking seedlings:smokin:

Edited by buddy13
stoned mix up
  • Like 3

also popped 10x sage x silver ak by @Vicfirth12

all 10 germinated, 1 early death,1 runt , 8 healthy looking seedlings at week 2....large.DSCN1014.jpg

Edited by buddy13
stoned mix up
  • Like 9

6 hours ago, buddy13 said:

not much to see yet but ....

large.DSCN0988.jpglarge.DSCN0986.jpg

popped 6xPsycho Sister x Psychosis  by @madgiz all 6 came up, I died an early death,1 runt(in pic to the right) 4 very healthy looking seedlings:smokin:

What you got them in @buddy13

DSC06958.jpg

Purple Blues x Cherry posh OG and GG4 x Cherry posh OG From Highburyway just gearing up for flower. Not had the best start due to myself but there getting better

Edited by OddNut
  • Like 17