Subbies pic thread

On 29/04/2024 at 22:10, Dr feelgood said:

Hi mate  there not half as wild as ot1 haze, without any interruption in there growth they usually will end up around 5 feet high if vegged for around 30 days.  this is how i find them but my grow is very low tech .

Nice one dude, thanks for the info. Definitely looking a bit more tamed than the OT but with some really nice smells coming off the stems so far, almost a sick type aroma which tends to be a good sign in my experience.

I did end up topping so I'll see how they perform in regard to stretching into flower. Maybe it was a mistake with them only being in 1 litre pots but I plan to pot them on as they sex.

Speaking of which, I've got 4 confirmed boys so far - very surprising from a haze. Just hoping it stays at that balance and I get a nice 4 male 4 female split, but as long as there's a girl or two I'll have seeds for the future which is what I want.

• Like 2

On 03/05/2024 at 15:25, Thai Stick said:

Seeds have arrived safe and sound and with an unexpected surprise of extra seeds!

Wasn't expecting that at all.

What's the seeds labelled MS?

large.IMG_20240503_171619.jpg.ac1719f33077f53c5f1da311f4ff2be4.jpg

The MS are Modified Skunk from @HazyDaze 👍

Atb

☯️

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

@HazyDaze @Shumroom what’s the making of them Modified Skunk

Skunkmasterflex' GMO breeders clone x PsychoBadger 

•  
Edited by marcjuna
Answering own question
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 30/04/2024 at 08:21, Mullet said:

She's very loud mate, I'm getting mostly sour berries, hash and earth.  It's a beautiful mouthwatering aroma and probably one of the best smelling plants I've grown to date. 🙂

Did you get any smells during veg?

I had two Deputy Dog fenos. One absolutely reeked during veg. Like entering a bathroom and just knowing the guy who went before you is going to die from bowel cancer but he's eating a lot of quality weed trying to save himself. Fortunately the flowers have a beautiful berries/blackcurrant smell.

The other one was a smaller plant and gave off a more floral sweet perfume that I really like.

large.20230928_185311.jpg.0d7acb42a4933fb4c35b89fb3785e9f7.jpg

@badbillybob

• Like 8
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

@ipju The plant I currently have in flower was VERY smelly during veg, the berries/blackcurrant vibe is definitely there in flower. 🙂

How did yours smoke mate? 

Edited by Mullet
  • Like 5

@Mullet real nice uplifting high (I do need to work on my drying and curing skills, had some hay smells but those are mostly gone now)

• Like 4

really glad you liked it.

kinda wish i still had some, but they went off on me.....hey ho.

i did find some beans that were with the same batch as the original parents., one of them  had a choclatey / berry /caramel vibe off it.

i will plant some in future and do more breeding when finances allow, but thanks for the feedback, they look lovely tbf.

• Like 7

Deputy Dog around 6 1/2 weeks.

Getting some lovely purple/black tones and she absolutely stinks.

large.IMG-20240506-WA0007_9fpZyIJp5C.jpeg.8daeae1644485846d4942155144c1806.jpeglarge.IMG-20240506-WA0003_s3leB0Cd76.jpeg.c0338ac16ca3a75f4d762ac3ba36e893.jpeglarge.IMG-20240506-WA0008_xnHnuDpu6J.jpeg.aa0fb4a6f1017d46580adad73a2e60cf.jpeg

• Like 21

the black DOG i used, its a blackberry kush x emerald headband cross and quite a few of my crosses went dark purple on the leaf and some had purple in the bud, its a good, long lasting indica hit.

they look lovely, nice n frosty

• Like 11

@Vicfirth12 digiberry f3 in barely 1l of soil. Couple of weeks into light dep in the garden. If anyone subs up and doesn't grab these, give your head a fucking wobble.... 

large.DSC_1612.JPG.853954e54a2cf136574c5a0ceb3c8b27.JPG

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Idicanna jones said:

Digiberry f3

Very nice mate👍, so that makes it flower earlier outside?

• Like 6

@Military Grade check out the light deprivation society in the outdoor section. @Punta Roja and @OldFord love a bit of light dep.... It can be a bit of a chore if it doesn't suit your natural schedule. I'm up early regardless so I can get away with shuffling them in and out

• Like 8

Looking good @Idicanna jones better start getting more beans wet to take there place wouldn't want to disappoint Mrs Jones and let the plant count get to low lol

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

@bfehillbilly oh for fucks sake don't get me started. Just went to get milk from the fridge and the tub was winking away at me.... 

• Haha 3