Subbies pic thread

On Sunday, March 19, 2017 at 2:12 PM, MK11 said:

large.58c7ae52e007b_100_3565(1024x769).jpglemon kush x chemmy jones ......by vicfirth 12.

46 days later....large.590d7c083c9d2_100_3974(1024x769).jpglarge.590d7bfe661e6_100_3972(1024x769).jpg

• Like 31

Oldtimes x Amnesia 21days into flower.

Have to get a better pic next time.:)

large.P1010483.JPG

Edited by OPG
  • Like 19

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of my sweet tooth f2 by @bill cooper. Ever wish you'd taken a cut? It's a beast. It's got a couple of weeks left at most. The buds were really airy but now it's fattening up a treat, it would be in the floor without cains. It was vegged on super soil and in flower it's had a bit of bloom, biosys and some seed sprout teas. It's the biggest fattest organic plant I've grown to date. It smells like blueberrys, mangos and sex. 

large.IMG_3031.JPG

• Like 25

7 minutes ago, Breezus said:

@VikingDee I think I see a re veg in your future lol

Beauty plant , top growing V :yinyang:

There's a couple I might try to reveg. I'm marvelled at what I've produced this time round on very little nutes. Yeah I've got half the yeild I normally get hydro judging by my return on the white widow but it's the sweetest tastiest weed 

• Like 1

The "Less is more " concept really is true. I'm down to a bit of fish mix, seaweed and bloom, without worms I'm kind of at my limit for bottle-less feeds. 

@VikingDee, hi dude, that sweet tooth of mr coopers sure is looking good. What week you at dude? I have just started to flush mine yesterday as they look pretty much done at 47 days! Looking to chop on Friday hopefully as the jars are about empty.

It has been an enjoyable strain to grow with its changing developing aroma and great vigor through veg and flower and one that I will keep as a mother for the future. 

• Like 1

@golf.007 mate I had quite a varied amount of phenotype's in my pack, I popped 8 and had a lot of boys, long story short I kept 2 girls to the end, one is much shorter and smells more like grapefruit these are at 8.5 weeks and I could take that now and prob will this week. The big mamma jamma has been done in a bigger pot because she got an extra pottting due to her vigor, it's defo blueberry leaning, it looks like it'll be 10 weeks this one. Hairs only started turning brown this weekend. Did you grow in soil? From my experience plants seem to push along a bit quicker in hydro. But it's not impossible to get a fast finisher especially if your Environnement is right, mines not I fly by the seat of my pants a bit 

Edited by VikingDee

Here an oldtimes x blues gal at 33days

large.20170528_185154-2016x1134.jpglarge.20170528_185414-1134x2016.jpg

Such an amazing scent from this one, like juicy fruit chewing gum she's got a right  frost on her. Can't wait to this girl fattens up.

• Like 24

Oldtimes x Amnesia by @madgiz 45 days into flower. 

Pheno 1

large.P1010508.JPG

large.P1010483.JPGlarge.P1010482.JPG

Pheno 2

large.P1010509.JPGlarge.P1010484.JPGlarge.P1010480.JPG

I've been suffering with the heat over the last week or so but hopefully now i've got it sorted. Not the best pics but i refuse to use my phone:)

• Like 20