Subbies pic thread

I popped 4 Oldtimes x Amnesia haze by @madgiz 3 weeks ago and they are stinking already, hope I get a girl now.

Edited by OPG
  • Like 5

On 18/03/2017 at 4:47 AM, Salty said:

gallery_65091_6225_6772.jpgUgorg#1 x smellyberry

wow! Delighted to own some of these beans. Grew out a few and found a nice female and currently have 3 clones ( 2good and 1 runt) and a nice little mum in a 3.5 l pot which has been  in there since early December and is due a rootball trim and repot. 

large.20170324_195947-1512x2016.jpg

the back 3 on the tray are my Ugorg #1 x Smellyberry  clones

• Like 13

Dat why there's a diary section, innit..... Brap, brap....

Sorry, i dunno why I'm speaking like that.......lol

• Like 1

Well...yeah, but as the subbie seeds directly benefit the site, would it not be great to show members what these great genetics are capable off. 

On the flip side it would also be easy to mention 'subbie seeds' in your heading in the grow diary section. I'm sure lots of members, me included will be searching the names of available strains to see what they can find before making their choice.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Well here we are, I am gonna call this done a couple more days then I'll chop it down, what do you reckon?large.IMG_1595.JPG

sorry for the phone pic, I have got a camera somewhere, I'll keep looking for it,:smokin:Jj.

• Like 11

On 24/03/2017 at 10:21 PM, HazyDaze said:

Dat why there's a diary section, innit..... Brap, brap....

Sorry, i dunno why I'm speaking like that.......lol

lol no doubt cos you were on that overly frosty gear you keep pumping out bud

Not really fussed on having diaries in here tbh,  an opinion and smoke report would be sweet tho

Cheers 

On 04/05/2017 at 2:00 AM, Kaoticnzymes said:

Not really fussed on having diaries in here tbh,  an opinion and smoke report would be sweet tho

Cheers 

A smoke report with a pic and credit for the subbie donator would be an awesome thing, I really think the subbie seeds are as good as any to be found anywhere in the world... IMHO :yinyang:

I'm hoping to sub up soon but those £20 notes seem to be melting away like ice cream in the Sahara these days.

The sub plants always look fantastic though which show the skills of the donator.

• Like 3

On 2017-5-5 at 1:01 PM, Breezus said:

I really think the subbie seeds are as good as any to be found anywhere in the world... IMHO :yinyang:

+1 :yep:

Ive said it a good few times now but some of the best plants Ive ever grown have been from UK420 subbie seeds.

• Like 7