Subbies pic thread

A more sativa leaning pheno, I grew out two Oldtimes x Oldtimes at 12/12 from seed under LED, using House & Garden nutrients for soil, one was half this size and finished two weeks ago, this one has been flushed for two weeks and now I wish I'd waited! 

i look forward to growing a few more out later in the year :) 

I don't know who cooked these beens but theyre in my top 5 ever beans as they really haven't missed a beat and while other strains in the cupboard struggled with me getting used to a new range of nutes, the Oldtimes girls just took everything in their stride. 

Sorry about picture quality 

large.IMG_0274.JPGlarge.IMG_0275.JPG

• Like 37

• 1 month later...

Lot#5 Evolution x Bangi Haze.  
Subby seeds made by @Madgiz
From 5 seeds i got 1 male and 3 females.
They were very slow to veg compared to the other strains i had running from seed at the same time but once they were in their final pots they soon caught up to everything else.
They have very short internodal spacing during veg and remained compact untill switched over to flowering. I think these would make a great SOG strain starting from seed as the plants seemed slow to branch prefering to make one large cola and growing into a column shape.
During flowering they smelled like Lot#5 Evolution but during harvest they had a fuel/hash type smell that penetrates the sinus like vicks.
The plants have hollow stems that you could make roaches or straws from and were medium to light feeders but very thirsty. They handled the recent heatwave well and i harvested after 67 days 12/12 with a 2 week flush.

large.5EVO-x-BANGI-1.jpg

large.5EVO-X-BANGI-1b.jpg

large.5EVO-X-BANGI-2.jpg

large.5EVO-X-BANGI-3.jpg

• Like 27

• 2 weeks later...

On my second run with the F2 Smile.

I can't believe how much difference there is between this one and the last, possibly to do with the spectrum from me cob:mellow:

large.IMG_1861.JPG

Pretty sure that this is almost 8 weeks, I can see it going another couple, watch this space,cheers.Jj:yinyang:

• Like 22

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@bill cooper 's Smellyberry x SweetTooth v1 & v2 pre flowering

V1

large_005.JPGlarge_003.JPG

now the squatter V2

large_016.JPGlarge_015.JPG

I'll update more late flower, they are superbly vigourous and light feeders, just batmix, a splash of fishmix and a foliar seaweed feed weekly

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Looking good Breezus your plants are a picture of health:yep: was just this very minute sitting smoking some of the S x ST  and thinking I have yet to see anyone posting any pics of it  when I got your mention, spooky lol nice one  :thumsup:

• Like 3

Bill those are absolutely gorgeous plants to grow. I've taken cuts of both and as we speak they are entering week 2 of flower. Those pics are about 10 days old. @bill cooper what's the usual flowering time on these? I'm pegging them for 8-9 weekers given the genetics , hope that's close lol . Thanks again for providing such lush genetics mate :yinyang:

e2a .. they need a catchy name , any ideas ? I can see me doing some f2's and sending them in :yinyang:

Edited by Breezus
Post script

Aye 8 - 9 weeks is spot on ime @Breezus, you are welcome:yep:, hope you enjoy them as much as I am  :D

On the name no idea maybe  Smellytooth more of an abbreviation than a name but less of a mouthful or handful to type :wassnnme:

Edited by bill cooper
to change sweetberry to smellytooth
  • Like 1

Well then, all dried out, just jarred it all up for a cure, tried a cheeky bud,and I am liking it very much a very instant high, very buzzy, not what I am used to flavour wise but smooth as and I can see be getting right on with this lot of F2 Smile large.IMG_2014.JPG

thats one very large jar, 2 fairly large jars, or just some jars, cheers Jj:yinyang:

• Like 20

Lot 5 Evolution x Killer Skunk courtesy of @madgiz and this fantastic site :notworthy:   She's just started flowering after growing like fook, iv got high hopes for her......  :thisbig:

large.IMG_0394.jpglarge.IMG_0395.jpglarge.IMG_0396.jpg

• Like 34

• 3 weeks later...