Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

lol

All the best 

Mark. 

If u have ant around da house, floor, put some plain flour down & that will stop them on their tracks, think it might smother them!!!

• Like 2

@Moobman

Looking good considering the cold Temps.  CJ is a lovely smoke I'm sure you'll enjoy ;) Does look like hot medium with a few leaves having curled down tips but I would expect there'd be tip burn on more of the leaves before the bottom ones burnt that bad so I'd go with the Temps causing this. It will be fine to use up the nutes in the terra pro and then move onto organic feed. I do it often with compost with chemical nutes in. Doing it now with Levingtons original :)

• Like 4

@jadenugs yeah I think temps as well mate although i have had some very overly hot or badly mixed allmix before the twisted leaves are just from when I bring the plant in at night and the get twisted up against my net curtains its a bit snug on the old windowsill and I didn't realise levingtons original had mineral mutes in its my fav garden centre compo I use it for gg every year with organics with no problems cheers 

• Like 2

Not sure what you mean by mineral nutes dude. I thought organic nutes were from natural minerals, animals and plants, and inorganic nutes are processed with chemicals to make them instantly available. 

Levington's original is great in my view, nice texture for the roots ;)

• Like 1

the new plantmagic oldtimer and maxicrop seaweed are strong nutrients, i would have started on 0.5 ml max of each. I think you have slightly overfed. You only need the bloom really once pistils are forming, if not then it may be too early for the bloom anyway

• Like 1

9 hours ago, geo1 said:

the new plantmagic oldtimer and maxicrop seaweed are strong nutrients, i would have started on 0.5 ml max of each. I think you have slightly overfed. You only need the bloom really once pistils are forming, if not then it may be too early for the bloom anyway

The damage started before I used oldtimers and I have used maxi crop on every seedling I've grown for at least 5 years now apart from a brief time in which I swapped to algamic (which I found inferior) and not just on canna seedlings I use it for almost all my seedlings toms, chilli's, cucumbers and its never caused me problems so I'm thinking the all mix was maybe overly hot I have had the odd bag of really strong all mix before which has burnt photo periods on their 2nd potting up or I didn't add as much coco as I thought this along with soil temps as low as 9° and nights as cold as 2° has caused me problems 

• Like 4

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 52

so she's still on 1 ml per litre of both maxicrop seaweed and plant magic bloom I had to spray the fuck out of her for a few nights in a row with the hose as she had some sort of leaf miners attacking her not sure if water works with leaf miners quite as well as it does with mites and thrips but its to late to spray anything else so we'll see its been a week since I started to germ my other dinafem seeds and it seems my fears of them not been ripe might be true as neither has popped above the soil yet anyway time for the pics 

large.IMG_20170502_130839955-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20170502_130926799-1458x1944.jpg

• Like 6

Had to put in new auto blue kush and haze 2.0 seeds today my first dinafem seed failure's still better than any other fem seed company for germination rates but i knew they would fail before i put them in they just weren't ripe all the others had germinated perfectly fine just the last two from both packs looked weak that's why they were left until last. I'm on my last auto blue kush from the five pack now so fingers crossed as its a personal fav and I still have plenty of haze 2.0 seeds left as I got a new pack for the comp 

• Like 4

On 2017-5-2 at 1:36 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 52

so she's still on 1 ml per litre of both maxicrop seaweed and plant magic bloom I had to spray the fuck out of her for a few nights in a row with the hose as she had some sort of leaf miners attacking her not sure if water works with leaf miners quite as well as it does with mites and thrips but its to late to spray anything else so we'll see its been a week since I started to germ my other dinafem seeds and it seems my fears of them not been ripe might be true as neither has popped above the soil yet anyway time for the pics 

large.IMG_20170502_130839955-1458x1944.jpglarge.IMG_20170502_130926799-1458x1944.jpg

For how early she went out and the small pot size we are quite impressed at how well she is doing :yep:

I saw you brought up all mix. This is not the first time I have herd this this season. I have had several growers from all over Europe report that they are also having issue with the all mix being to hot. Maybe this batch was mixed with a higher npk ratio? Saying this I've never had an issue will all mix :)

Looking good so far and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 2017-5-1 at 10:31 PM, geo1 said:

With autos we have found that it is best to switch over from veg-blo nutrients once the stretch phase is over :)

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 2

@Dinafem-Mark yeah she's doing ok I think the road runner genetics do best in cold weather for me. I find all mix to be fine most of the time I have definitely had a few batches with to much of there premix fertiliser added though I do prefer just to buy light mix these days and add the premix myself so I don't run into any problems 

• Like 2

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 60 

Well at the minute Im quite pleased she's chugging along nicely and hopefully there's a nice bit of weather on route unless my weather app fucks me again I'm still feeding with 1ml / pl of oldtimers bloom and maxicrop seaweed think I'm looking at a finish time of around 7th of June 

large.IMG_20170509_162631543-1458x1944.jpg

Edited by Moobman
Added what nutrients used
  • Like 6