Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

Found one side branch with rot on the purple one so ill be making another dry box and chopping that tonight or tomorrow

• Like 3

DINAFEM CALI HASH PLANT

final plant of the season this one was worst affected by the light pollution not much on it theres a few buds that look ok but its 80% for the hash bag has some nice colour to it though 

large.P_20171109_111336_1-1598x2106.jpg

• Like 4

WELL THATS THE DINAFEM GARDEN DELIGHTS DONE !

I think my favourite plant of the season was the white cheese auto i got a decent yield and i think probably the best outdoor auto buds ive had good strength great flavour. I was very impressed with the early auto critical jack it went survived some pretty extreme temperatures through early spring and still produced a decent smoke. The California hash plants would of done much better without light pollution problems but the smaller one has still given me a nice big of bud all in all its been a pretty decent season.

• Like 6

DINAFEM CALI HASH PLANT

right these are definitely the last pics i just haven't got around to taking it down its added a tiny bit of weight but not much no more mould though i think it was just one bud pushed up against the greenhouse getting condensation on it these plants are pretty hardy its coming down tonight for sure and then dried and hashed

large.P_20171114_104108_1-1728x1647.jpg

large.P_20171114_104101_1-1356x2014.jpg

• Like 7

Considering the light pollution issues those California hash plants certainly did take on some beautiful autumn colours and by the look of things they packed on some nice weight by harvest time :)

This has been a very cool grow to follow and by the views many other members/viewers have also enjoyed this year's outdoor fun :)

Nice to read that you liked our white cheese auto :) and nice to read that some of the California hash plants buds will make the cut :) they look beautiful mate :)

Been a pleasure to follow along this season and would love a few hash pictures when you make it that would end out the diary great :)

Definitely in the top 5 :) but is it top 3?

We will find out soon :)

All the best 

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

@Dinafem-MarkDinafem-Markcheers its been a strange season but i got some pretty good cannabis out of it i just tried a bit of popcorn from the first hash plant seems to work nicely considering i think its one of the most underrated plants from the catalog. ill get a bud shot or two up soon

Nail biting stuff

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

@Moobman Nice fat cola to show the great work this season :yep: Hope you enjoy :)

Will be giving each thread a good read over the next week so we can get the winners announced and prizes out asap  :)

Thank you for taking part this season mate been a pleasure to follow along :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Moobman Nice fat cola to show the great work this season :yep: Hope you enjoy :)

Will be giving each thread a good read over the next week so we can get the winners announced and prizes out asap  :)

Thank you for taking part this season mate been a pleasure to follow along :)

All the best 

Mark.. 

Awesome stuff cheers pal

• Like 2