Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

Me to I'm getting fucked off with starting seeds I'm going back to biobizz and coco next year I'm not sure canna is my friend 

1 hour ago, beezee said:

lol gutted mate, I hope she pulls thru

• Like 2

Your plants are looking wicked mate.

All this dinafem chat on here is making me rethink my seed choices! Haha. I know where I'm shopping next year at least... 

It's mad your plants look like that for only 70 days or so. I definitely put mine out way too early I reckon because I think I must be a fairway past that now and nowhere near the finish line. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, GrowingViking said:

Your plants are looking wicked mate.

All this dinafem chat on here is making me rethink my seed choices! Haha. I know where I'm shopping next year at least... 

It's mad your plants look like that for only 70 days or so. I definitely put mine out way too early I reckon because I think I must be a fairway past that now and nowhere near the finish line. 

I'm using a greenhouse which helps and a south facing windowsill on really cold days in march.

Dinafem have some great strains and normally great germination rates all the seeds I've popped so far have been old hence the problems.

Barney's farm seem to have shit germ rates but fuck me I love Barney's they have some of my all time fav genetics like LSD critical kush tagelo rapido/tangerine dream the list goes on 

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, Moobman said:

I'm using a greenhouse which helps and a south facing windowsill on really cold days in march.

Dinafem have some great strains and normally great germination rates all the seeds I've popped so far have been old hence the problems.

Barney's farm seem to have shit germ rates but fuck me I love Barney's they have some of my all time fav genetics like LSD critical kush tagelo rapido/tangerine dream the list goes on 

Ooooooh I have two criticals (one fem one auto) on the go! Looking forward to them now. 

My greenhouses made a world world of difference once I got everything in there and out the cold. 

• Like 3

I had 3 different phenos of critical kush indoors one really dense and almost skunky one slightly fluffy but still dense which was skunky and fuely and one with huge cola's but airy buds and stunk of pure fuel I'm yet to try the auto variety if its decent I might give it ago next year 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Moobman said:

I had 3 different phenos of critical kush indoors one really dense and almost skunky one slightly fluffy but still dense which was skunky and fuely and one with huge cola's but airy buds and stunk of pure fuel I'm yet to try the auto variety if its decent I might give it ago next year 

I'll let you know how it is if she survives my grow haha! 

• Like 2

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 80

nearly time for my first harvest of the year I think I've topped half oz on this girl not bad for a small pot and march plant out Im going to give her a week of feed at 1 ml pl of plant magic old timers bloom then she's done I might take her sooner depending on the thrips 

large.IMG_20170529_131437212-972x1296.jpglarge.IMG_20170529_131410755-972x1296.jpg

• Like 10

DINAFEM HAZE 2.0 DAY 21

still on water she's going ok I think I would of had another node if I didn't fuck up the transplant 

large.IMG_20170529_131514661-972x1296.jpg

• Like 3

DINAFEM WHITE CHEESE AUTO DAY 8

just water still another week to go until transplant 

large.IMG_20170529_131524538-972x1296.jpg

• Like 5

Looking healthy! ,my cheese xxl are looking abit ropey last time I looked,they dried up abit under the cfl but have been outside for few days now in buckets  gonna check how they are later when I get back..you mentioned that you did the cheese xxl last year any tips mate,what was the smoke like etc? 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, stayup4ever said:

Looking healthy! ,my cheese xxl are looking abit ropey last time I looked,they dried up abit under the cfl but have been outside for few days now in buckets  gonna check how they are later when I get back..you mentioned that you did the cheese xxl last year any tips mate,what was the smoke like etc? 

No tips in particular mate just don't be to light on the food she loves it. She has a nice effect but not full on old school cheese flavour but still nice tAste

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 2

Mmm critical Jack is well nice mate! Think I'm gonna have to start my last auto CJ and take it to the plot...

• Like 2