Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

@Irishgirl I can see why you'd say nute burn but she's yet to be fed unless maybe I didn't mix the coco through the bottom of the all mix to well. Then again she's at a size now that I would happily pot her into straight all mix and she showed no signs of it earlier in her life 

Edited by Moobman
Spelling
  • Like 1

Just one more PIC of the damage I'm sure she'll be fine just interested on any ideas people have its only on the bottom growth 

large.IMG_20170414_093840715_HDR-1092x1944.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 1

Mmmh, tis is a learning curve 4 me!!! Well this is another thing I came up with.....

POTASSIUM DEFICIENCY 

potassium deficiency get yellow, brown, or burnt tips around the edges and tips. The burnt edges may look a little like nutrient burn, except the affected leaves also start turning yellow in the margins.

You may see the brown burnt edges first, or you may see the yellowing first. When the leaf symptoms are both present, it's a good sign you have a potassium deficiency in your leaves.

Plants may stretch and stems may become weak, but leaf symptoms are more noticeable. The leaf symptoms appear somewhat similar to an iron deficiency in that they can turn bright yellow, but the tips of the leaves curl as the edges turn brown, burn and die.

It can be triggered by stressful conditions (for example overwatering, hear, transplant, etc) and may clear up on its own after the period of stress is over. If you only see one or two affected leaves near the bottom of the plant, and the problem isn't spreading, I wouldn't worry too much about it!

It could be over watered as the leaf also looks droopy.

Just my pennies worth.

Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 2

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 38

just a few pics of her enjoying this lovely 12° weather still hasn't had her first feed but as soon as she's dry I'll give her 1 ml per litre plant magic oldtimers bloom 

large.IMG_20170417_155124-1458x1654.jpglarge.IMG_20170417_155018-1458x1643.jpglarge.IMG_20170417_155055.jpg

• Like 10

looks like she has a fair bit of growth in her, nice and healthy too. Just goes to show it's worth starting a couple nice and early aswel as the main run mid summer

• Like 2

@geo1 yeah its always worth a go I've had some thrive early on and others just mould up but if there's spare beans and a spare bit of medium going fuck it

• Like 5

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 42 

Well she hasn't really had great temps with little sun even the temps in the greenhouse are struggling to get into the teens. I have given the plant its first feed of plant magic ot bloom at 1 ml per litre with maxi crop at the same strength putting a total of 1.5 litres through the pot.

large.IMG_20170421_151814265-1458x1944.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

Fucking ants! I bring the plant into the house on cold nights I brought her in to night and didn't realise ants had attempted to build a nest in the pot I've been chasing the little cunts round my front room for the past half hour there everywhere!

• Like 4

BLUE KUSH AUTO AND HAZE 2.0 AUTO DINAFEM

Right so my weather app is looking good next week so far I can see up to 3 days of 18° weather so I've decided to chuck in a few new autos. Im using a new soil I'm usually a biobizz guy but I've got hold of some canna Terra pro which has some light mineral nutes added I've never grown with anything other than organics so it will be interesting. I only have organic fertiliser oldtimers range and biobizz so hopefully it works ok with this medium other than having mineral ferts in it it seems to look as nice as their range of bio Terra medium.I will mention although I've never had 1 dinafem seed fail on me yet out of about maybe 30 seeds these seeds from both strains looked very pale and unripe I did give them a squeeze and they were very hard though but i wouldn't be surprised if one fails.

@oldtimer1 will the oldtimers range of ferts work ok with this medium or should I just grab a few bottles of canna ? 

large.IMG_20170425_120227555-972x1296.jpglarge.IMG_20170425_121616572_HDR-1944x1458.jpg

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 6

On 13/04/2017 at 9:04 PM, Moobman said:

@Dinafem-Mark she's not on feed yet as she's in all mix cut with coco so I'll probably give it another week before I introduce a small dose of plant magic bloom. She's definitely not over watered as she's only had a total of 2.5 litres of water in her entire life cycle so far as its just not evaporating in this weather.

She has had VERY small doses of maxicrop but this never causes me any problems so I'm guessing she doesn't like the cold lol

Can I ask what was the cut mate with all mix and coco 50/50? As it does look a lot like a slight case of nutrient burn.  As coco is inert the nutrients must be from the all mix which does have a good n/p/k ratio capable of feeding a plant for 4-6 week. 

Maybe to mix was a little hot? And caused a little burn. This is not the end of the world and they will recover :yep:

Other than this things are progressing very well and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark. 

On 16/04/2017 at 3:32 PM, Moobman said:

@Irishgirl thanks for the input but I think she's just not liking the cool temps and

It could be a number of issue but you are now on top of this and going forward I'm sure things will be plane sailing from here. It was a seedling so many causes now it is sorted and back on track :yep: nice job :)

All the best 

Mark. 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spell check!
  • Like 1

On 23/04/2017 at 8:10 PM, Moobman said:

Fucking ants! I bring the plant into the house on cold nights I brought her in to night and didn't realise ants had attempted to build a nest in the pot I've been chasing the little cunts round my front room for the past half hour there everywhere!

lol

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

On 17/04/2017 at 4:03 PM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 38

just a few pics of her enjoying this lovely 12° weather still hasn't had her first feed but as soon as she's dry I'll give her 1 ml per litre plant magic oldtimers bloom 

large.IMG_20170417_155124-1458x1654.jpglarge.IMG_20170417_155018-1458x1643.jpglarge.IMG_20170417_155055.jpg

I know she was an early start but I must say I'm quite impressed with how she is growing :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 4

I think @Irishgirl was vaguely right it is a lock out but not from nutrient overdose as the all mix was heavily cut with coco near on 50% and its only had 1.5 ml of feed I think the lock out it from very cool soil temps stopping or slowing down the way it uptakes nutrition it has been exposed to some pretty extreme temps for cannabis @Dinafem-Mark

• Like 4