Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

@pariah have a crack mate heat mat will do the job nicely I could do with a new heat mat mine died last year you can really notice what a difference they make early in the year my critical jack is very slow compared to previous early plants I've done 

• Like 3

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO 

DAY 14/15 

large.IMG_20170325_084921194-728x1296.jpg

She's just about chugging along getting 6 hours of sunlight a day had a light watering with seaweed extract that's about it for now.

LETS HAVE A ESTIMATE THE YIELD COMP ILL SEND THE WINNER A MOULDY BANANA.

I reckon if she survives she'll give me 8 grams post your estimated weights bellow for a chance to win

• Like 8

On 25/03/2017 at 9:06 AM, Moobman said:

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO 

DAY 14/15 

large.IMG_20170325_084921194-728x1296.jpg

She's just about chugging along getting 6 hours of sunlight a day had a light watering with seaweed extract that's about it for now.

LETS HAVE A ESTIMATE THE YIELD COMP ILL SEND THE WINNER A MOULDY BANANA.

I reckon if she survives she'll give me 8 grams post your estimated weights bellow for a chance to win

Nice healthy young lady and I'll go with just under 7g of dry bud when finished :) only due to the early start :)

Looking good so far :) and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated!

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

DAY 20/21 CRITICAL JACK AUTO DINAFEM

Here she is looking very healthy but a full week behind Ive watered her twice since she popped with 500ml water and half a ml of maxicrop seaweed I'll bump that up to a litre next watering with 1 ml of seaweed

large.IMG_20170331_132842.jpg

• Like 8

I´ll be optimistic and say 10g+ but not quite a 1/2oz. I´d recomend planting into a lot bigger pot though.

Good luck with everything, an I guess you´re gonna be in for the running for the earliest bud prize.

Atb Mokka

• Like 3

On 31/03/2017 at 1:40 PM, Moobman said:

DAY 20/21 CRITICAL JACK AUTO DINAFEM

Here she is looking very healthy but a full week behind Ive watered her twice since she popped with 500ml water and half a ml of maxicrop seaweed I'll bump that up to a litre next watering with 1 ml of seaweed

large.IMG_20170331_132842.jpg

For this early in not to bad growth and a nice healthy looking lady :)

Nice to see some guesses on weight. Will be a fun one to watch to see what can be achieved this early in the grow season :yep:

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

@geo1 cool what auto's are you doing ? I'm going to pop a few more in may bit limited this year though with no actual gg possible

• Like 1

14 hours ago, geo1 said:

6 grams, nice one though! i just started five auto's. Will start another few early June

That's the great thing with autos you can do 2-4 staggered grows in a season. If planted out at different times this can be a very effective way to produce meds for most of the year :yep:

All the best 

Mark.