Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

@Black Venus  yeah its my fav auto strain for effect not my favourite for flavour but still tasty but its the first auto I tried that really packed a punch 

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 2

large.IMG_20170318_091321330-728x1296.jpgCRITICAL JACK AUTO DINAFEM DAY 7 OR 8 (fuck I'm shit at this diary bollocks)

not much to say really still on water growing slow due to cold temps but its all part of the fun 

• Like 7

Healthy looking little girl so far........Just looking at her makes me want to drop a seed in some soil.....

• Like 2

I'm not sure on the pot size 

On 18/03/2017 at 8:38 PM, beezee said:

What soil mix have you got in there and how big is the pot? 

I'm not sure on the pot size bud think its about 6/7 litres didn't go for a big one as I doubt the plant will get to large this time of year. I used coco and biobizz for the medium it didn't get any light today left it indoors I've been Ill and forgot to pop it in the greenhouse 

• Like 2

On 18/03/2017 at 9:26 PM, Jumpin Jack said:

Healthy looking little girl so far........Just looking at her makes me want to drop a seed in some soil.....

Yeah I don't mind her being slow as long as she's healthy. If you've got a greenhouse and spare seeds pop one in mate I've had some ridiculous temps in there highest day time temp has been 23 and the lowest 17 I just have to bring in the plant at about 4 in the afternoon when the greenhouse is in shade

• Like 2

On 14/03/2017 at 9:45 AM, Moobman said:

MY COMPETITION SEEDS ARRIVED!

HAZE 2.0 (autoflower)

CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT (photoperiod)

large.IMG_20170314_092600.jpg

I will be planting these later the haze 2.0 probably may and the Cali hash plant in late June as I don't want it to get to large but I'm impatient so I might go earlier and tie them down. 

Thanks again to mark and dinafem

Great to hear mate :yep: and nice selection :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

On 18/03/2017 at 9:23 AM, Moobman said:

large.IMG_20170318_091321330-728x1296.jpgCRITICAL JACK AUTO DINAFEM DAY 7 OR 8 (fuck I'm shit at this diary bollocks)

not much to say really still on water growing slow due to cold temps but its all part of the fun 

I do think this is a little early but with the addition of a greenhouse this could produce a nice little smoke for you :)

You look to have an adequate size pot and a mixture of coco and compost will make a good medium. 

Will be watching this early start with great interest :)

Thank you for the baby seedling update she looks to be of to a good start :)

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

I do think this is a little early but with the addition of a greenhouse this could produce a nice little smoke for you :)

You look to have an adequate size pot and a mixture of coco and compost will make a good medium. 

Will be watching this early start with great interest :)

Thank you for the baby seedling update she looks to be of to a good start :)

Until the next one :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Got a few days of cold weather (below 10 not much sun) so I think she'll have a few days at the patio door the greenhouse heats up lovely as long as there's sun but without it the poor girl has to hibernate

• Like 1

@Moobman

@botanics

I'll be watching this with interest!

I have a thermostatically controlled heatmat in a coldframe for my tomatoes etc, which I keep it at a constant 21c, do you think I could start some autos a couple of weeks earlier than the usual beginning of May? Do you think it would hurt the yields?

• Like 2

@botanics

Oh it does mate, very useful bit of gear, highly recommended!

Cheers for the reply, I'll have a think about this, it could make it easier for me to squeeze two grows in, it'll allow me to start a second one earlier.

• Like 2