Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 28

still just on seaweed in fact it hasn't even had a watering for a week the soil is still nice and moist. No sign of preflowers yet so hopefully get a little bit more growth before she flowers the weather looks decent for this weekend so hopefully she puts on a few inches by Monday 

large.IMG_20170407_144035-1092x1532.jpg

• Like 8

@Moobman

Well she's in lovely health mate and with all this sunshine we are getting (hope it's the same where you're at) this might suprise you and get past that 7g target, I'm going to say 6/7 if the weather doesn't hold, if it does for the next week or two, you could be in for a half z ;)

• Like 2

I'm doing a Think big, staryder, Ice cool, Trainwreck and seedsman widow. I like to grow bigger sativa auto's with the exception of the widow, they were freebies. I have seedsman ogre, sour diesel haze, Euphoria from DP, cream mandarine xl for the June batch

• Like 2

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 34

updates a day early as I've got a busy day tomorrow the plant has now got preflowers everywhere also a few dodgy looking leaves but its been out in some cold nights. Still she's not looking to bad considering the time of year 

large.IMG_20170413_190851.jpg

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Moobman said:

DINAFEM CRITICAL JACK AUTO DAY 34

updates a day early as I've got a busy day tomorrow the plant has now got preflowers everywhere also a few dodgy looking leaves but its been out in some cold nights. Still she's not looking to bad considering the time of year 

large.IMG_20170413_190851.jpg

For 5 weeks in and the early start not looking to bad mate :) you will start to see pre flowers now as you are doing :)

The dodgy looking leaves. Can I ask are you using any feed? And how often are you watering?

@beezeeIthink it would be foolish to pot up now due to the stress what are your thoughts mate?

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, beezee said:

@Dinafem-Mark maybe, but if done carefully, it might be worth it as she's not quite hit flower yet???

As she is starting flower even a very careful potting up could slow the plant down. If done super careful with minimal stress then maybe yes but Imo I would leave be for this one and let her see out her days in this pot :)

However if you did want to yes it could be done but not advised :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

@beezee she wont need potting up mate she won't get big enough to use the extra room I've not even seen roots poke out the bottom holes yet I believe this to be down to the cool root zone temps for plants to really root out they need soil temps of about 18- 21 degrees and she's been getting an average of 12-15 apart from the odd day of really good weather I doubt she will even be pot bound by the time she's done. How ever come summer all my plants will get around 15 - 20 litre pots

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark she's not on feed yet as she's in all mix cut with coco so I'll probably give it another week before I introduce a small dose of plant magic bloom. She's definitely not over watered as she's only had a total of 2.5 litres of water in her entire life cycle so far as its just not evaporating in this weather.

She has had VERY small doses of maxicrop but this never causes me any problems so I'm guessing she doesn't like the cold lol

Edited by Moobman
Spelling
  • Like 3

Hey @Moobman, just came across your diary. Looks like it's going good. 

The pic above looks likes or indicates Nutrient Burn  is there 2 much of something your are adding? I'm no expert but when I saw it this came to my mind. I'm sure other longer time growers with experience will give you the correct diagnosis for this.

Best of luck with your grow mate.

• Like 1