Dinafems garden delights

Moobman

So welcome to my 2017 season I'll probably be growing exclusively dinafem strains this year but I've got a few others I might do in another part of the forum.

I plan to do most of my growing in the garden and greenhouse this year but I might go on a little excursion into the wild if my back stops playing up and I can carry some compost any way I'll be growing a number of strains this year if all goes to plan including 

Cali hash plant 

Haze 2.0 auto 

Critical jack auto 

I'm not sure as to the others yet but I've got a good dinafem selection to pick from.

I got impatient today I mixed up a pots worth of biobizz allmix cut with 30% coco and watered through with maxicrop seaweed I did intend to leave this to cook for a while to get the micro heard going but the sun was blazing through my window so I just had to stick a early seed in large.IMG_20170306_134414187_HDR-728x1296.jpg

large.IMG_20170306_123059451-728x1296.jpg

Edited by Moobman
Added PIC
  • Like 11

Nice choice, critical Jack auto was one of my favourite smokes last year... Try not to start any more for a month tho ;)

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, beezee said:

Nice choice, critical Jack auto was one of my favourite smokes last year... Try not to start any more for a month tho ;)

I'll try not to lol i know its early but temps in the greenhouse hit 19 today and I don't mind bringing them in at night so im giving it a go plus I've got nothing in the stash and my grow buddy has quit so I'm on street bud therefore I'm one desperate cunt ! 10£ a gram fucking daylight robbery i

Edited by Moobman
  • Like 3

Ha ha I know the feeling! Thing is with autos is they need the light hours, you might only end up with 5g from this one (I hope you get a lot more), whereas if you wait a month, you could easily double that and it may finish quicker :)

• Like 3

Thank you very much for getting your Dinafem outdoor endeavour started and nice to see you already have a plant in the ground :)

As @beezeehas said I would hold of for maybe another 4-6 weeks then you are going to get more light to the plants thus a better production. 

Nice to see you are eager and ready to go :)

Again thank you for starting this diary and thank you for the added picture very much appreciated!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Thanks for the input guys don't worry I have low expectations for this plant (not because of dinafem )obviously growing bud this time of year outdoors is a long shot but this is not going to be my main crop just a little late spring treat I've cropped plants that have finished by may before even managed a nice 13 g roadrunner 2 which I know is a feeble yield but I cropped that before summer had started the way I see it is the cost to grow it is about 7 Bob a seed and about £2 for some mud so even if I get 5 g that makes this a success 

• Like 3

DAY 1 CRITICAL JACK AUTO 

so we're off let's see how well she handles the cold will she survive ? Will she perish ? Only time will tell 

large.IMG_20170312_183315589-728x1296.jpg

• Like 3

I think I chose critical+ and critical Jack photo's I've got loads of other Dinafem beans I'll be running too. 

Those CJ autos are really nice smoke, I had a pack for last year's grow ;)

• Like 2

@beezeeNice choice of beans you got there I know the critical + performs well outdoors Im not sure I've seen the critical jack outdoors before if it does well I'll be tempted to try it next year I ran the critical jack autos in my grow box a few months back they were quite tasty 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Jumpin Jack said:

Good. Luck with your grow this season @Moobman

Cheers hopefully we all get good seasons 

• Like 1

MY COMPETITION SEEDS ARRIVED!

HAZE 2.0 (autoflower)

CALIFORNIA HASH PLANT (photoperiod)

large.IMG_20170314_092600.jpg

I will be planting these later the haze 2.0 probably may and the Cali hash plant in late June as I don't want it to get to large but I'm impatient so I might go earlier and tie them down. 

Thanks again to mark and dinafem

Edited by Moobman
Spelling
  • Like 7

Ooh, Haze 2.0 is lovely, I grew it last year and it's one of my favourite highs, makes me giggle like a village idiot. Best of luck and I hope you enjoy them.

• Like 4