Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

:) @beezee plan is to use glow sticks to cross a ditch in the dark.....but they make me chuckle and remember the 'emergency dance'.       Back in the 90's at a rave that went a bit grim two mates were dancing away and sort of realised trouble was a foot and basically a taxing was imminent the story goes they had a brief discussion and made  a swift dance for it all the while going for gold in 90s gurn and point at the lasers stylee, they made it to safety but swear if they stopped dancing they were done for ;)     So yeah if the badgers strike i have options.....

Edited by Blunt_Wit

On 21/02/2017 at 6:30 PM, Blunt_Wit said:

It was slug-mageddon down there and was going to write it off but might give it another shot.      

You going battery defence m8?

• Like 2

Not sure mate, i think i might just put my own hacks at this plot maybe go for the bloody minded approach and keep replacing.....

Felt good to get out and make a start.     Opened up for sun a bit, didn't realise a big tree off plot steals the last of the sun.    Improved what i could but still got a bit left to do plus some digging is still needed :)

TRIM1TRIM2

Got all my amendments and enough supplies for cages for new plot, preliminary called 'happy hour'.   few other essentials.    Found my flask, filled it, forgot it for plot visit *sigh*  

Essentials   theshortlist2017

feeling upbeat for the season still got a bit of plot hunting to do but more for back up.

opened up the bermuda triangle a bit more, its getting there but still need to hack back some brambles back a bit more.     

Nearly time to pop some beans. Itching to get the 1st wave of regs started, also will be starting a couple of serious 6 and red purps.    Plan to sex the regs prior to plant out and take a few cuts from the Fems.

clean pots

Hate all the cleaning but love the smell of fading bleach....POP

regs n mums

1st wave taking the plunge.     Mostly regs (subbies and my own serious bastards :pirate:) and a few s6 and red purps....just want to get 1 or 2 cuts to maximize numbers.     

Oooh, look at you with your fancy coloured tags.:cowboy:

The question is, will you remember which plant went with which colour come harvest time?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Mr blue said:

Oooh, look at you with your fancy coloured tags.:cowboy:

The question is, will you remember which plant went with which colour come harvest time?

Some labeling mishap is bound to happen :wallbash: But so far so good, pretty sure all the seeds went in one by one to the correct pot, none left over at the end....wrote the colours down ;) :yep: