Season of the Wit (Dinafem OD 2017)

That plot from a week or so back,pictured above .It looks like a piece of sanctuary. Old hedgerow ,left to mother nature . Great show so far :skin_up:

• Like 2

Cheers, yeah its sort of forgotten, nobody else seems to go into the far corner anyway and i am getting in and out with minimal trails :ninja: Snow shoes ;) 

Shame it doesn't get morning sun.      Rough plan now is to stick as many cuttings in as possible and go nuts with pollen.       Wondering about trying to do some reversing...see if i get my act together ;)

So far only had 1 male and a fair few females from the regs.  Got a full load ready for 1st plant out i think.  

A cherry freeze from Bush Bros just showed up as female @inaction man taking the top as a cut for hacking, nice smelling & pretty plant :yep:

Excellent news mate, You well ahead of me on the sexing.. I got some cuts to sex but its gonna be at least a couple of weeks til i know whats what. Quite a few of mine have a bit of purple showing already:in_love:

• Like 3

i got purple stress stems galore, a lot of mine really don't look the best.

Its all go here at Blunt_Towers

large.590b8be13c89e_HQ-Blunt_Towers.JPG.

Edited by Blunt_Wit

large.590c79e276aaf_0505BT-plantout.JPG.

1st ones out, fingers crossed for them.   

Lost the label to this double durban already....it just vanished but now i think about it presumably i back filled it into the hole, whoops.    hopefully find it next year ;) 

small.590c79e8b8515_0505BT-DDlabellost.J

Looking good, looks like there might even be a chance of a bit of rain in the next week to help them settle in

• Like 3

Thanks.   Feeling happier now they are in the ground...got a rough plan and winging the rest :yep:        Bit of rain would be nice, thought it was going to just as i finished but no luck.     Looked really dry but when i turned holes over it was reasonably moist.      Out of my hands now :) 

I put some Purple Afghan Kush in to soak, start getting a bit of the Dinafem action on the go at last.

Sun up at one plot, sun down at another :) 

large.590cf8ec200ab_0505CF-plantout.JPG.

put 3 plants out at the crayfish plot.    Not ideal, bone dry up there and the beautiful sunset i guess means no rain coming over night.    

On 2017-5-2 at 8:43 PM, Blunt_Wit said:

broke ground at 'happy hour' new plot for this year.

large.5908c6e0121c9_0205HappyHourPlot.JP

dug over, added a heavy dose of chicken poo and then some compost that i found nearby.      Kind of funny i saw a big round pile of compost with what i thought was clay pebbles in and i thought it was a grower fly tip site.     But it wasn't pebbles so i cracked on.     Must have been a tree stump that had just turned to compost as there were solid lumps of tree in the middle.  black gold though ;)

large.5908c6e42df47_0205HappyHourdirt.JP

Very nice looking plot mate and as we can see some hard work already being put into prep :) this will pay off in the end with some fine end product :yep:

You've found a great ploy there and will make a great home for the strains going in the ground this season :)

Thank you for the plot update very much appreciated! 

Until the next one :bong:

All the best 

Mark..

• Like 1

random stuff from the wit_cave...

not really going for monsters this season or autos for that matter (other than the White Widows here, i'm not convinced they are for me, in a guerrilla setting anyway....)

But this herri berry showed sex to late for the 1st round of plant outs and the others were auto, male or male and auto i think...not 100% sure)

large.590f9075d4a97_0705HB.jpg.d42bfd2e9

gave her a bigger pot, 1L i think.  Gets a bit of bonus veg time So might be my entry for the big booty shin dig @Briar FoxI did top her though i'm not going all in ;) 

Anti rabbit and deer defence, nappy, air freshner, dog hair will add piss later and cross fingers

small.590f907a4e1ef_antirabbitptii.JPG.5

nearly out of colors..polka dot it is...

small.590db29697ba9_nearlyoutofcolours.J

Edited by Blunt_Wit

Not much to look at but all 3 are up...just about... Purple Afghan Kush :)

large.5911fa9bc4253_0905DinafemPAK.JPG.2

Not sure the copper tape towers really work but still using them, these ones will have a bit more oomph i hope

large.5911fc20b5b86_electrictowers1.JPG.

just doing a couple of electric ones as the night garden was a slug fest last year.   9V check ;)

Edited by Blunt_Wit

Look at you going all Donald trump on the slugs. Are you going to make the slugs pay for that barrier as well ?

• Like 8