2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

I have got all the info from the members that have replied to my pm,s and now we will announce 5 more members to enter the best 2017 outdoor grow thread competition :yep:

I have room for maybe 2-5 more members after this then we will be at the 50 member limit :)

The next batch of members are :yep:

@spliffking

@Moobman

@Blaze_One

@Highburyway

@Tuggie

I will pm the 5 now :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 5

If there's still room for a little one, please bung me on the list.

I do all my growing outdoors and the Dinafem strains I grew last year did very well for me. I'd love to try some more.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Black Venus said:

If there's still room for a little one, please bung me on the list.

I do all my growing outdoors and the Dinafem strains I grew last year did very well for me. I'd love to try some more.

@Black Venus im sure we can fit one more in mate :yep:

Look out for a pm :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

good luck guys, hope you all  have great success this year. great turn out cant wait to see all the progress under the big mh.

sam

• Like 11

@Slippy One 

@Desmond

If you would both like to pm me your 2 strains along with full name, mailing address and telephone number I can include you in the competition. 

2 more and we are at the 50 member mark :) then I think this is good for this competition :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

I'm tempted, but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew! Can somebody twist my arm?

If it's the final spot, chuck me down. I've got plenty of room on plot 2! :yep:

Edited by Flintstone
Twisted my arm!
  • Like 2

Room for one more? No worries if not but I been doing a lot of reading up on GG and would love to give it a shot, all the more so if I can get some free beans to try with. Keep reading good things about Dinafem and I have a good place to plant them out :)

• Like 1