2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

am i able to still enter i have my own seeds (dinafem) i all ready have  thread running just didnt no about the comp ?

@welshgorrillaIf it was started in the 2017 outdoor grow thread section then yes this will be considered an entry into the "best 2017 outdoor outdoor grow thread competition"

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

@welshgorrillaIf it was started in the 2017 outdoor grow thread section then yes this will be considered an entry into the "best 2017 outdoor outdoor grow thread competition"

All the best :bong:

Mark..

thank you m8 shall i keep posting to my old thread or start new one here cheers

its mixed with another grow would you mind if i just started it now they only showed there heads today it wouldnt be much trouble :)

• 4 months later...

@beezee we are just waiting for a delivery from RooR  :) as soon as they land I'll get some pictures up of the outdoor prizes and 3 bongs we have had made for the indoor competition  :)

They looked spot on in the renders I saw and last season's turned out great. As soon as they land I'll share the new work and what winners can expect :)

All the best

Mark..

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

All being well we should have the finished RooR bongs in the office in the next 7 days which gives us plenty of time to get the top 3 diaries selected :bong:

I think you guys are going to love these bongs :yep: some beautiful work by the good people at RooR  :)

As soon as they land I'll get some pictures up :)

All the best

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2