2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

Just a quick update :)

If you pm,d me before 5.30pm and I've responded I have your details.  For all members who have pm,d after I will read those either later tonight or early in the morning to get your details. 

If I don't reply tonight I'm not being ignorant I just want to try and do all pm,s in one hit :)

All the best 

Mark. 

E2A- All pm,s have been replied to and info received. I have about half of you so far :) 

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3

OK  buddy's .Sorry I hadn't responded earlier  ! @Dinafem-Mark . I'll do a diary ,glad to try your beans and appreciate your help ,but I'm not very competitive .Although you have my word . I'll give them a whirl .

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Michael Luchóg said:

OK  buddy's .Sorry I hadn't responded earlier  ! @Dinafem-Mark . I'll do a diary ,glad to try your beans and appreciate your help ,but I'm not very competitive .Although you have my word . I'll give them a whirl .

Consider yourself included mate :yep: I will pm you now for details :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

@Dinafem-Mark I notice the games really on for all your brave outdoor growers.

It also appears I'm in it but I think/hope  I put my name down for the indoor one your doing in March mate,unless you want to watch a fat Disabled bloke have a Greco-Roman style wrestle with a jungle full of angry outdoor strains that is.

Have a great grow season guys hope you all get quality yields and ill look forward to seeing the amazing diaries you put together each year.I'm expecting to see some beautifull plants growin' where theyre meant to be growin' 

"Guerilla Growers Go Forth and Grow you Nutters"

Good luck all.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Badbadger said:

@Dinafem-Mark I notice the games really on for all your brave outdoor growers.

It also appears I'm in it but I think/hope  I put my name down for the indoor one your doing in March mate,unless you want to watch a fat Disabled bloke have a Greco-Roman style wrestle with a jungle full of angry outdoor strains that is.

Have a great grow season guys hope you all get quality yields and ill look forward to seeing the amazing diaries you put together each year.I'm expecting to see some beautifull plants growin' where theyre meant to be growin' 

"Guerilla Growers Go Forth and Grow you Nutters"

Good luck all.

I have not put the indoor one live yet mate just our intentions to do so :) Let me get the outdoor underway and I will get the indoor growers rocking :) the new genetics should be dropping soon also so im holding out for then so they can be included :yep:

All the best

Mark.

Just now, Exile420 said:

@Dinafem-Mark they only CBd strains being released?

We are working on some projects with photoperiod strains but this is some way of yet! As far as I know the **2017 High CBD Line** are the only strains being launched soon but we are working on other projects :yep: ill keep you all posted when I know more but as to your questions. Yes only high CBD in the near future :yep:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

Logged in for the first time in a long while to suss out what to do for this year (new girlfriend put the kybosh on last season but she's gone now ;)) and was gutted to see I'd missed the comp by a few hours, and then i couldn't believe my luck, it's extended!  Please stick my name down, i'm hoping to smash it this year!

Cheers!

• Like 2

alright mark, can i get my name down for this? ive got a few spots that i use every year and i would be more than happy to fill them with dinafem genetics.

Cheers

• Like 1

Hi mark any chance I can grab your dinafem email as I'm not up to 50 posts yet but I'm a very experienced dinafem grower in door and outdoor

• Like 1

Let me get all yesterday's members sorted then I'll go through the thread and include a few more growers that have recently submitted there names :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1