2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

1 minute ago, newagegenetics said:

I have a growbox with some selected clones nothing from DNF actually.

This is an outdoor grow thread, where are you planting them? Have you dug any holes, got supplies (compost, fertilizer, starter pots), made cages? What's your plan for the season? Plenty to start a thread and Mark has already promised you the seeds... Time to follow up on your end???

• Like 4

yes, I have everything... I don't know when will I sow these seeds as I don't know when will I get them... 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, newagegenetics said:

what kinda thread ya want without sending the seeds

Sorry mate. Just some members had started there threads with some plot prep etc. As said if not with you soon I will track them down so you can start your outdoor grow :)

Again sorry for the delay this is beyond my control and was acting on how we have done this in the past :)

I'm sure all will be delivered soon as said if not I will find out why :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, beezee said:

This is an outdoor grow thread, where are you planting them? Have you dug any holes, got supplies (compost, fertilizer, starter pots), made cages? What's your plan for the season? Plenty to start a thread and Mark has already promised you the seeds... Time to follow up on your end???

@beezeedid your land mate? I recall you saying you had missed the postie again :)

It has just been that hectic in shipping some have been delayed but only slightly and as you know we always follow through and have never let the community down and never will :)

Thanks guys @SlimPikins

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 6

I'm kind of glad for the delay, I've got to move a load of soil to the plots and have not had the time recently to get there. I'll start my Diary this weekend once I've decided which plot Dinafem are going into. The one with a decent amount of good soil nearby is a right pigs arse to get to but I think thats where your going :yep:

• Like 5

On 25/03/2017 at 2:14 PM, Flintstone said:

I'm kind of glad for the delay, I've got to move a load of soil to the plots and have not had the time recently to get there. I'll start my Diary this weekend once I've decided which plot Dinafem are going into. The one with a decent amount of good soil nearby is a right pigs arse to get to but I think thats where your going :yep:

Thanks for the understanding mate it has been hectic in shipping and seeds are being sent as fast as possible. If seeds have not landed this week I will follow up with shipping for the tracking info :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Oh bollocks, can't set a re-delivery cause my mate has only landed himself in bloody jail!

@Dinafem-Mark I'll just buy the beans to replace them so the show can go on!

@Exile420have you been red carded by the post office?

All the best 

Mark. 

11 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

@Exile420have you been red carded by the post office?

All the best 

Mark. 

They didn't come to my address they went my mates dude,  have no access to get into house either, it's cool though I'll order beans end of the week :)

• Like 1

You outdoor guys are my hero's and I love getting into outdoor grows as you all make so much effort.

Good luck chaps get those beans out where theyre meant to be.

• Like 9