2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

Hey guys...sounds like it will be a good contest!! I am rocking a few dina strains this season but i wont join the contest. Good luck to all involved!(no time to run multiple diaries)

36 minutes ago, 912GreenSkell said:

Hey guys...sounds like it will be a good contest!! I am rocking a few dina strains this season but i wont join the contest. Good luck to all involved!(no time to run multiple diaries)

You would certainly win with your monsters that you grow mate lol

• Like 2

Awesome prizes again, will enjoy reading the diaries this year :thumsup: . I will pass on this one though, as i have an amazing bong already :) 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Hazeworks said:

Awesome prizes again, will enjoy reading the diaries this year :thumsup: . I will pass on this one though, as i have an amazing bong already :) 

I would still enter mate. As we work with RooR no 2 bongs will be the same :)

Always good to expend the glass collection :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 5

20 hours ago, Gregz said:

@Dinafem-Mark which dinafem photo strains would you say have the best chance of doing well outdoors here in old blighty? 

We have seen very good results from several of our strains here in the UK :)

I know our blue widow and blue hash do very well and I've seen very good results from critical+, white widow auto and also our bubba kush auto did very well last season.

If after a good photoperiod strain I would have to say blue widow :) or blue hash should do very well indeed :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

Og Kush and haze 2.0 auto are solid for mould resistance too mark ;)

Thanks for the feedback mate much appreciated. 

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

Count me in for a go thanks Mark.. Wanna try the CBD Strains out for help with PTSD.. It'll be in the garden//greenhouse..  TIA... pT :yinyang:

• Like 2

Kicking @beezee under the table come on what ya growing this year lol .

@Dinafem-Mark i was going to go for the blue hash for the comp i liked the read up on it but there are so many strains ot choice from like a kid in a candy shop .

stay safe all and grow well

• Like 5