2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

Here's hoping the Sun God's, put on a party to remember.. Loads' of rays.. & Sweaty bollock's dayz.. :sweaty:. Gd Luck All..

pT.. :yinyang:

• Like 1

All seed request have now been submitted to shipping :)

I would think some will land today or early this week :) others maybe this day next week :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 9

I'll be in the look out for the postie. I've been waiting for the beans to arrive before I get my diary started.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, beezee said:

I'll be in the look out for the postie. I've been waiting for the beans to arrive before I get my diary started.

I know the 1st batch which had 90% of the members went out either Thursday or Friday at the latest last week :) the others have been submitted today :)

Yours was in the 1st batch brother so I'm going with Wednesday or Thursday this week :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, beezee said:

Cheers Mark, I'll move my chair next to the window tomorrow lollol

:yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

That's good to know I thought I've missed the parcel lol

Mate isn't there right now so I got to get down early tmoz :P

• Like 2

As a lot of members have been pm,ing me regarding weather your selected seeds have been shipped and as far as I know the answer is 

Yes! All requests were sent from me to shipping at the latest on the 6th of March. With this said that week we also released the 7 new strains and we have over the last 14 days been preparing for "spannabis 2017" which was this weekend gone.

There could be a small delay but not to much. As soon as all the office are back in I will check the status and update here ;)

Usually if you have done this before you get your seeds within 10 business days.  Sometimes 2 days sometimes 10 days :yep:

Let me check asap then I will update you all :)

Until then :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
Spell check!
  • Like 8

Hello all,

Just a quick update :)

As far as I know some members have started to get there selected strains so everyone else's should drop any time now :yep:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, Moobman said:

I had to sign

You get an email or text when there going to be delivered mate? Just that were mine are going my mates out of town zzzz

• Like 1