2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

Due to the great success of last seasons best outdoor grow thread competition. We at Dinafem have decided to do the same again this year :) .

The prizes for this year will be similar to last season with 3 winners :). 

1st place will winner will get:yep:
1-The 7mm RooR beaker bong 
2-A 10 seed packet or 2 x 5 seeds of any Dinafem or AutoDinafem strain
3-A Dinafem T-shirt, Grinder and goodie bag 

2nd place winner will get :yep:
1-The 5mm RooR beaker bong 

3rd place winner will get :yep:
1-The 3.2mm RooR beaker bong 

If you would like to enter this you

1-Must be a UK420 member in good standing and over 18 years old
2-Must have over 50 posts and have been an active member of UK420 for at least 2 months
3-Must be willing to do either 

A- A weekly update of your grow including text and pictures.
B- A monthly update of your grow including text and pictures.
C- A diary in a day type thread with pictures from varied stages of growth including text and pictures. 

**We at Dinafem reserve the right to use any pictures for our social media or marketing platforms. No names of members will be given if your pictures are used**

Right now for a few questions with answers.

Q- Who can enter?
A- Anyone who is doing a outdoor Dinafem strain grow in 2017 and willing to document your grow on UK420 

Q- Will Dinafem be providing the strain/strains
A- Yes, we will be picking 50 members who will be able to pick ANY 2 Dinafem or AutoDinafem strains to grow and we will send each member a 5 seed packet of each strain selected.

Q- If I have my own seed can I enter?
A- Yes you can the more thread`s the better!

Q- When will this start and finish?
A - All threads must be started before 4/20 (April 20th 2017) and the end date will be 15th November 2017 . Winners will be picked by late November-Early December, just in time for Xmas. 

For members who are not intending on germinating your seed`s until after 4/20 ( April 20th 2017). You must start a thread in this section with your intentions and your estimated start date before 4/20 (April 20th 2017)to be eligible for the competition. 

Q - Where should I start my outdoor grow diary?
A - Here in the 2017 outdoor grow thread section of UK420 http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/forum/270-dinafem-seeds-2017-outdoor-grow-diaries/

Q - Which strains from Dinafem can we pick to grow?
A - Any. The whole catalogue of our autoflowering strains and photoperiod strains can be selected to grow.

Q - What we will be looking for and judging the threads on.

A - We would like to see as much detail and as many good pictures as possible. Try to make as much effort to give detailed information through all stages of Growth and keep your thread active with as many updates as you can. The more detail and attention you put into your grow thread the more activity it is going to get so there is a better cancel of your grow being seen :) .

If you would like to enter this please put your names in this thread and we will pick the members on 21st February 2017 giving a good 14 days for all members, that want to participate time to get your name down. We know not everyone is on here daily so the 14 days should allow plenty of time.

Once we have the selected members all seeds will get mailed out asap. Members should have there selected strains by late February-Early March. 

As we said last year was a great success and we hope this season is going to be even better :)

We hope to see a lot of participants this season so if you qualify get your name down :)

All the best 

Mark.

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 10

5 minutes ago, Topo said:

Count me in. im up for it if the back garden counts as a Outdoor Grow.....

As long as it's outdoors mate that's all that matters ;)

• Like 3

I wouldn't mind throwing one in one of the hidden parts of the garden 

Always wanted to try out side. 

MGSM

• Like 2

Love reading the awesome  outdoor diaries you guys are like Green Knights  taking the fight to Nature and kicking it's Ass!! 

GO TEAM GUERILLA! ! 

Good luck to all involved you do really great work and put so much effort in.

• Like 6