2017 Outdoor Grow Thread Competition

Dinafem-Mark

22 hours ago, beezee said:

@passintime critical mass cbd was excellent for me last year and now replaces baccy in my joints!

@beezee  You mean for ptsd bro? Thanks for the heads up..

pT :yinyang:

• Like 2

I´m really should do a diary and it looks like most of the g/h growers will be doing one here.

Still  deciding on the varieties and would welcome a bit of input from @Dinafem-Mark

Whats your flagship indoor strain. It´ll be going against GSC from cali connection and Amnesia Haze (maybe yours or maybe another seed company).

I´ve done your haze 2.0 and moby dick auto they´re good but imo they don´t hit the spot like a photo what would you recomen.

ATB Mokka

• Like 1

2 hours ago, passintime said:

@beezee  You mean for ptsd bro? Thanks for the heads up..

pT :yinyang:

@passintime no mate, I don't suffer with that. What I ment was it was a solid plant, very good mold resistance and high yielding. 

I hope you find something that works for you!

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mokka said:

I´m really should do a diary and it looks like most of the g/h growers will be doing one here.

Still  deciding on the varieties and would welcome a bit of input from @Dinafem-Mark

Whats your flagship indoor strain. It´ll be going against GSC from cali connection and Amnesia Haze (maybe yours or maybe another seed company).

I´ve done your haze 2.0 and moby dick auto they´re good but imo they don´t hit the spot like a photo what would you recomen.

ATB Mokka

Our flagship indoor strain technically is 2 strains

Critical+ and Moby Dick 

These were among the 1st strains we came out with and are still great today. Saying that out catalogue has expanded over the last decade to over 80 strains. We have something that will suit anyone and our original Amnesia is a great choice :yep:

All the best 

Mark.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mokka said:

Hi @Dinafem-Mark thanks for the quick reply.

TBH it was Dinachem and Dinamex that caught my eye. By the way do you know what lats you base your outdoor finishing times on?

ATB Mokka

Most of our strains will be tested either in 2 outdoor locations. 1 will be spain the other California :) I will ask the office what latitude our flowering times are based on :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

If in Spain  around 43-46 isn't it?

Yes mate bang on correct :yep: closer to 44 but in that exact range :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2017 at 1:51 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

If you would like to enter this please put your names in this thread and we will pick the members on 21st February 2017 giving a good 14 days for all members, that want to participate time to get your name down. We know not everyone is on here daily so the 14 days should allow plenty of time.

(...)

We hope to see a lot of participants this season so if you qualify get your name down :)

Sounds great to me. Count me in! :) 

Guess Critical+ 2.0 would be the best choice for an early finish?

• Like 2