Hi Fragg!

Lovely work so far, congrats :yep:

Seems like the girls are enjoying the airpots big time :D

Keep up the good work and sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Day 23 Update

8 hours ago, rabthegrower said:

that's some happy looking plants, let the plants do the work, watching the grass grow :) 

Cheers @rabthegrower, not sure how many hours I must have wasted just gazing adoringly at growing ganja plants :smokin:

Time for another quick update on how the Black Jack is doing under the 140w G8 LED, she has had a couple of days here now and seems to have taken it her stride. Feed wise she had 2l of plain bubbled rain water today and seems to be picking up the pace with regard to her liquid uptake. She is growing 2cm a day now and is going to have some LST done on her soon to open her up to more light and even out the canopy for even buds by trying to persuade the main stem that it is no longer the apical bud. So I think the next update will cover the bondage in a day or two but for now lets have a look at her today starting with an overall shot with the LED on and showing the side lighting from the T5 too....

large.58ab4ead20f8e_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday23overall.jpg

The next shot is a sideways on look at the shoots forming underneath the canopy and also how tight her internodes are :)

large.58ab4eb137881_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday23sideways.jpg

The next shot is an overhead one but its a bit blurry I'm afraid and the colours are effected by the LED light too :/

large.58ab4eadf3c2e_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday23overhead.jpg

To finish up with a couple of closer in views, firstly a side shoot...

large.58ab4eb035a7f_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday23sidebud.jpg

And to wrap up with the main bud site kicking out more 9 bladed leaves by the looks of things :yahoo:

large.58ab4eac20606_SweetSeedsBlackJackAutoday23mainbudsite.jpg

I'm still very happy with her development and Sweet Seeds have produced yet another vigorous strain by the looks of things :yep: I cant find a flaw with her as yet so I'm still giving her 10/10 I'm sure I'll screw something up soon :)

That's it for tonight folks so thanks for reading once again - in a world full of bat shit crazy presidents and fake fucking news its nice to know that some sweet ganja will put it in perspective! :yinyang:

Stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6

the led light gives the plants some pretty colours, it must be hard to tell what is going on under leds, can you just turn them on and off? unlike HPS where you need to let the bulb cool before you re ignite it (I always give it 15-20mins) they are flying along for you :)

• Like 3

@rabthegrower yes it is hard mate and that's why I got myself a pair of Method 7 LED glasses, pricey but LED aint good for your vision either so felt it was worth it given how much time I spend gazing as I mentioned ;) Still cant see fuck all though but that is my fading eyesight though, taking pics is a real eye opener for me as I see things I never would with my eyesight :oldtoker: Yes you can switch LEDs on and off without issue unlike HPS so easier in that regard

• Like 4

thanks for the info ;) Method 7's eh, that's the ones hygrohybrid has ;) I remember when he got his leds and them glasses. have you caught any of his live streams yet, he is still pretty funny the way he talks about his plants, that last run was unreal 9lb+ using that current culture set up, fuck me i'm still trying for 1lb out my space ;) 

• Like 3

No mate never heard of him is he a hydro guru? I dont venture into the world of hydro much as its a world away from my methods and it scares the shit outta me lol Plus I dont really care about yield just potency and flavour and my yields are fine as is without 9lb harvests, dont think my poor back would cope with trimming 9lbs :D

• Like 3

sorry man, got you mixed up with someone else (i'm stoned) lol guru lol hardly mate he's just a good grower, I'm all about quality and taste also ;) 

• Like 3

Cheers mate!

Congrats on the nomination, you're doing a great job and deserved it ;)

Now you can share stuff to make it even more complete during the next 7 days (until the 28th at 23h59m). Bring it on :yep:

Sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

• Like 3

Lets hope I know who I'm talking to today lol Congratulations on your nomination for grower of the month (I thought I would be sitting back enjoy it this month, not in it again) its going to be a hard month to pick a winner (poor judges) your nomination is well deserved for this diary ;) good luck!

• Like 4

8 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

well done on the nomination chap good luck

Hey thanks vince! Your post was the first I knew about it this morning and was rubbing my eyes with disbelief thinking I must be in someone else's diary lol 

8 hours ago, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Cheers mate!

Congrats on the nomination, you're doing a great job and deserved it ;)

Now you can share stuff to make it even more complete during the next 7 days (until the 28th at 23h59m). Bring it on :yep:

Sweet smokes :lucky:

tommy

Hey Tommy thanks for making my month with the nomination man! I normally hate Feb as a depressing month... not 2017 :D I've really enjoyed being part of the competition so far and met a few like minded growers already which is great. :oldtoker:

59 minutes ago, rabthegrower said:

Lets hope I know who I'm talking to today lol Congratulations on your nomination for grower of the month (I thought I would be sitting back enjoy it this month, not in it again) its going to be a hard month to pick a winner (poor judges) your nomination is well deserved for this diary ;) good luck!

:rofl: typical stoner convo mate, I ended looking him up on YouTube and then watching daft 1gram dabs vids....its alll your fault :) Reckon it could be your month though this time mate but thanks for the kind words just wish I had some bud to show off lol. Getting nominated month after month ....am I talking to the overall winner? ;)

ATB man 

• Like 3

@vigorocious it suits my needs is all I'd say tbh mate, penetration wise mine can't compare with HPS with the low watts but it does grow very trichome covered terpene rich weed = happy Fragg :)

• Like 5