Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Hello, Its about week 4 in veg and I got them moved into the bigger tub, its 45ltr but when I put that massive net pot in it takes 20ltr out the tub, So it's only 25ltr ;) that's still way better than 15ltr in the waterfarm. In case you missed it my mate took the waterfarm the other night. glad its gone now I can concentrate on the dwc :)

Some pictures of the roots and new tub

large.Sweetseeds40.jpg

I've bumped up the nutrient levels to EC 0.6-8 flashing between them on my old truncheon meter, PH set at 6.0 using some silicon as PH up, I always use silicon as it helps them withstand later bending strengthening the branches ready for heavy buds ;) Its a matter of timing so the flower tent is empty when the veg gets big. think I've got it spot on this time :)

large.Sweetseeds43.jpg

I was trying something here that did not quite work but its close...lol...

large.Sweetseeds44.jpg

I'll try loading them as gifs next time it might work ;) you got to try, nothing very exciting is happening with the plants just yet, it don't even look like they are growing, that's because I keep bending them in the direction I want them to grow in ;)

large.Sweetseeds45.jpg

imagine it but without the white bit around the outside...lol... I might get one more update before the end of the month, i'll try again :) anyone notice my new status... lol...take it easy ;)

• Like 13

1 minute ago, botanics said:

@rabthegrower

Looking in perfect condition in here Rab, really nice work mate and those roots look smashin...fancy borders on pics too eh, nice touch man ;)

I'm sure I seen somewhere make your pages pretty...or did I just dream that lol 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rabthegrower said:

I'm sure I seen somewhere make your pages pretty...or did I just dream that lol 

I like it Rab, think it's a great touch for peeps to individualise their pics, I dabble but just slightly jealous of this here work fair play bud, might have a go with some myself looking at this, inspiring mate :v:

• Like 2

@rabthegrower this is looking awesome.. I just helped my pal set up some dwc's yesterday and I must say I'm tempted!!! Your plants are looking great the trading stage always feels a little slow when the initial bending done... love the pictures too mate I'm useless myself lol ATB mate

• Like 2

A wee bit of action yesterday I've added some TNC Mycorr/hydro to the mix, Mycorrhizae is a symbiotic fungus that combines with a plant’s root system resulting in better nutrient uptake, plant health and yield is what it says on the tin (on the website) ;) I've used this a few times (forgot I had it a few times also) If I use H2o2 I will need to re-apply, I will not be using H2o2 ;) 

large.Sweetseeds47.jpg

Some added cosmetic touches :) Sweet Seeds logo on the front of the bucket (I had to cut up my catalogue to get this...lol...)

large.Sweetseeds46.jpg

and I've put my wee Ganesh statue in the middle of the plants for luck ;)

large.Sweetseeds49.jpg

you can see how the bending is going in this last picture, I hope to see some good progress in the next week to 10 days. flower tent is almost ready :)

large.Sweetseeds48.jpg 

The water in the tub is going down but nutrient level is still flashing between EC 0,8 -0.6 that's between 580ppm and 420ppm if you measure in ppm ;) looks like I set her at the sweet spot first time of asking :) I'll save the fancy borders for when they are in flower ;) It's Robert Burns night tonight, I hope you are all having Burns supper of Haggis, neeps and tatties for dinner :eat:all the best.

Address to a Haggis

Fair fa' your honest, sonsie face,
Great chieftain o the puddin'-race!
Aboon them a' ye tak your place,
Painch, tripe, or thairm:
Weel are ye worthy o' a grace
As lang's my arm.

The groaning trencher there ye fill,
Your hurdies like a distant hill,
Your pin wad help to mend a mill
In time o need,
While thro your pores the dews distil
Like amber bead.

His knife see rustic Labour dight,
An cut you up wi ready slight,
Trenching your gushing entrails bright,
Like onie ditch;
And then, O what a glorious sight,
Warm-reekin, rich!

Then, horn for horn, they stretch an strive:
Deil tak the hindmost, on they drive,
Till a' their weel-swall'd kytes belyve
Are bent like drums;
The auld Guidman, maist like to rive,
'Bethankit' hums.

Is there that owre his French ragout,
Or olio that wad staw a sow,
Or fricassee wad mak her spew
Wi perfect scunner,
Looks down wi sneering, scornfu view
On sic a dinner?

Poor devil! see him owre his trash,
As feckless as a wither'd rash,
His spindle shank a guid whip-lash,
His nieve a nit;
Thro bloody flood or field to dash,
O how unfit!

But mark the Rustic, haggis-fed,
The trembling earth resounds his tread,
Clap in his walie nieve a blade,
He'll make it whissle;
An legs an arms, an heads will sned,
Like taps o thrissle.

Ye Pow'rs, wha mak mankind your care,
And dish them out their bill o fare,
Auld Scotland wants nae skinking ware
That jaups in luggies:
But, if ye wish her gratefu prayer,
Gie her a Haggis

• Like 13

hey @Tenchie thanks mate, aye! same tay yer sell bro :) I was just looking at your pictures, very nice indeed. I loved that Scott's OG I had (smoked last joint of it last week) all the best  

• Like 3

They are looking healthy mate.. Really cant wait to see that Wild Rose in flower. Just such a surprise to find such genetics in Sweet Seeds strain. And the pics on the web of the flowers look really good. 

Roots still looking spot on as well mate. 

• Like 3