Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Thanks @ursus1000 At last I've found the Wild Rose bud I seeded, I was thinking this had not worked, just been smoking my way through the branches I think got seeds in them;) It's early days and the smoke is nice not even cured yet ;) 

Golden Lemons X Wild Rose seeds

large.Sweetseeds179.jpg

I forgot to hit submit reply on this ages ago lol 

• Like 13

Buds look tasty mate, I reckon you will find something nice in them seeds mate.

• Like 2

aye this is a doozy of a diary ..nice one on the beans too rab

• Like 3

Phew, that looks good there Rab, cracking photo, lovely mottled look about them beans too ;)  agree with above comments, gold top grow diary mate  :v:

• Like 2

Thanks for the nice comments on this diary guys :) I got the seeds I won and the new 2017 catalogue (thank you sweet seeds) I did notice Wild Rose is missing from it. Did I really do that bad a job you had to dropped it lol Trust me to pick that one as my main focus lol I've still not found my Psicodelica seeds or I would stick a picture up ;)   

• Like 3

@rabthegrower you've grown yourself some nice smoke buddy,congrats on a great diary.

Golden Lemons x Wild Rose sounds like it could be a winner ,itll be a pretty plant to hmm I can almost taste that.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

All went well by the look rab , some lovely looking bud and some healthy beans  , enjoyed reading the updates and looking at some great pics , on to the next , good luck , and look forward to watching the next one 

• Like 1