Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

@@rabthegrower mate I do like your selection. I know of wild Rose, but to my knowledge I have not seen a bud besides the Sweet seeds pictures.

Going to follow this one if its OK mate, really interested in how that flowers.

Have you run them before?

GV.

• Like 3

Hi @@GreenVision good to have you along for the ride :) :) :) no mate, never ran any sweet seeds before (silly me), Wild Rose was on a list a wrote in 2012 but I never got around to getting them. It just sounds like a plant I would enjoy growing and smoking ;)

• Like 3

Well that did not take long for me to get overgrown in veg, I knew this would happen just not this fast... lol...with 2 weeks still to go in this tent

gallery_48497_14110_285901.jpg

I need to decide what one to go with??? my mate could take the waterfarm this weekend and i'll do the dwc in the big 45ltr tub :) or get another bigger veg tent..I've got prima... lol... I forgot to say thanks for the encouragement to post @@Sweet Seeds-tommy I think some of us are maybe a bit shy about hogging the pages or maybe worried about coming across as being totally desperate to win...lol... I'll try not to be so para in future, I can overthink things sometimes...lol...hope this makes sense in some sense :)

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 7

dont be shy hoggin the pages ..show us all the gory details ,especially if your going to go with 45litre dwc ..i want to see the monsters that you could end up with chap

• Like 5

Hello again :) Thanks for looking in, I made my decision and the waterfarm is out the tent, sorry to the folk interested in this part of the grow. I just don't have the room to grow them all. I'm do much better if I concentrate on the dwc and get it ready for flowering, I need space to bend the plants into the way I want them to grow, LSB ;)

gallery_48497_14110_327228.jpg

I love the structure of this Psicodelica (its off set like a clone) I plan on doing a scrog on her, lots of topping and bending

gallery_48497_14110_283749.jpg

The Wild rose has a really tight internode space and I don't think I will do anything to her just let her grow up through the net

gallery_48497_14110_156217.jpg

Same goes for Sweet Afgani Delicious i'll just let her grow and see what happens? I'll be ready to monster-crop if I think they need it, I grew plants for years and never did anything to them and they always did ok ;)

gallery_48497_14110_219941.jpg

As you can see I've now got room to bend and train the plants properly, i'm really looking forward to getting them ready for flowering

gallery_48497_14110_318086.jpg

Final wee picture what the tent looks like now :) much better for me

gallery_48497_14110_350246.jpg

Thanks to everyone for the comments and encouragement on this grow :)

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 11

Looking very tidy! Can't wait to see them flowering ;) I wonder if the SAD and psicho are going to get along... Better keep a close eye on those two! :unsure:

• Like 3

Just now, ursus1000 said:

I for one am a tad disapointed you're not doing the WF. But I'm still sending good vibes your way for the DWC. ATB mate.

aw man I feel bad, but the good news is my mate took it away with him last night and he's gonna keep me updated with pictures ;) I'll post them and let you see them :) its a great wee system, one plant works best and what a plant you can get  in a waterfarm

• Like 4

Yes,I'd forgotten just how fast a plant grows in active hydro.My aquafarm scrogg is getting stupiddly big,but can't flip it right now because I have a few plants in coco in the other side of the tent and they are just not ready for the flip! will remember that for the next grow tho! ATB mate.

• Like 3