Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Just now, GreenVision said:

@Breezus  Be even worse if you had Just smoked a huge joint of Haze or something..

Definitely a look twice situation.

I'd be even more worried if I'm baked and wearing a wool jumper, you think they'd target wearers like animal rights activists attacking a mink coat ?? :ninja:

Giant guinea pigs are what to watch for guys (southpark) ;)

just so there are some plant pictures on this page ;)

A wee side view of how things are looking

large.Sweetseeds50.jpg

its a bit bright, but its dark with the light out lol

large.Sweetseeds51.jpg

they are doing well all staying about the same height

large.Sweetseeds52.jpg

you can see the 2 new tops are starting to show plus the side branches are almost ready for topping

large.Sweetseeds53.jpg

They are looking a nice healthy green, its a week more and they can get moved into the flower tent (forgot I need it for the 1st week drying)

Think this is my last post for this month, all the best to everyone in the competition :) in here

I almost forgot my tune, don't know what they are singing about but it makes me feel happy :) I'm right into Scandinavian Reggie and hip hop lol 

• Like 9

Looking superb mate! They look happy as fook.

Sorry, forgot, Is that the waterfarm bud? Looks like a handy way to run things, got me thinking might try sometime.

Do you reckon I'd get away with 4 seperate strains as long as they're pretty close'ish in growth?.

What's the maintenance on it like?

Shit!, lol sorry man, 3 questions in one hit, my bad just back from work and hit a neaty and my brains gone a bit chooochooo lol

All the best mate

Peace

Hi @mygreenmojo no mate is dwc, I gave my mate the waterfarm and switched to my big tub, its just a 45ltr tub I drilled a hole in and put a emptying tube on the front, homemade lid (could be better)

this is my first time trying 3 strains but i'm pretty sure you could do 4 no problem. If you can find the sweet spot its practically maintenance free, its set and forget. the more volume in the tub the less messing about trying to keep everything stable in the ph and nutrient levels ;) 

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 1

Good morning @Tenchie mate, thanks for having a look ;) they are shaping up nicely

I just topped the other two the same way softly, softly ;) and done a bit more bending also

large.Sweetseeds54.jpg

I cut a couple of lower branches out that would not make it to the top (still a few to go) I'll get them next week ;) 

large.Sweetseeds55.jpg

Last picture you can see all the new tops (lower branches) that will fill the net I hope ;) 

large.Sweetseeds56.jpg

I'm pretty sure something is in munching on some leafs but not seen any critters (need to get my sticky traps out again), I managed to get one stuck to my nose and han my hands full, that was funny but not fun  lol   

• Like 12