Rab's 3 girls one cup sweet seeds competition diary

rabthegrower

Hello again :) I finally got around to topping Psicodelica and also came to the realisation I had kept the mutant mono first leaf plant. remember that one ;) anyway I use a gentle way of topping my plants, I don't see the point in butchering plants until they need it lol 

Soft topping is my preferred method of topping, when the side branches reach the same height as the top i'll top them also, when I bend everything down i'll top anything that's not already been topped :) lots of topping in veg

large.soft-topping.jpg

As you can see I just bend the top and it breaks of nice and clean making sure I don't damage the two nodes that will be my new tops :) simple.

The flower tent is almost empty, just another week and we will be moving into a better environment for growing big plants :)  

• Like 13

@rabthegrower  I tend to be the same mate. If I can use the natural soft hand approach I do, but I would be lying if I said I didn't use scissors for at least half my topping. :ninja:

Got the perfect colour flowing through those leaves though mate, looks like the levels are spot on. :yep:

• Like 2

See you @rabthegrower with all your fancy artwork, very impressive mate and wish I had your talents but I havent an artistic bone in my body which is compounded by colour blindness thus making me a laughing stock back in school art classes lol. Love the images inside  the Sweet Seeds border that was v cool I thought and very effective. :yep:

What's with this gentile LST you mentioned then, is it as opposed to full on Jewish LST? Are tips being cut off in the latter version? ;)

Another Ganesh making an appearance was nice to see in a diary too, I must employ my little Buddha to do the same if I can remember lol

Will be following on and trying to learn a thing or two from you mate, your style is very different to mine :)

ATB for the rest of the grow man and also with your health, I think you will do well with this diary :oldtoker:

• Like 2

lol thanks for having a look see @Fragg and your kind works on my artwork, thanks man :) did I write gentile lol doh! yes its the none Jewish version of LST, free the plants from bondage lead them to the promised land ;) 

• Like 1

Thanks for the positive comments on my drawing @Breezus(were your talking about that first one?) I love doing my artwork. I've got another one to show when I move into the big tent :) 

Thanks @vince noir rock n roll star just hope I can pull it off, it all about getting my smoke at the end of the day, that's what i'm thinking about, the competition is fun but secondary ;) 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Breezus said:

large.f8e680263da298dc0f9ec64124093616.jpg

Could you imagine if you were taking a nap in the car and when you woke up and looked out the window you saw this.

• Like 5

44 minutes ago, GreenVision said:

Could you imagine if you were taking a nap in the car and when you woke up and looked out the window you saw this.

You'd definitely have to pause to let it sink in ....large.2d0f94e9523b6583b45647a150e9c5a1.jpg