Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

Beautiful looking plant mate. Nice healthy vibrant green and some really nice budsites showing. I do love how you use a lot of organic products that are very easy to source such as comfrey. This is a great feed when made into a tea :)

Everything is looking on point mate :)

Glad I'm back to watch this finish up should be a nice flower show :)

Thank you for the continued picture updates very much appreciated and keep up the great mate🖒

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

D-M.

@@Dinafem-Mark appreciate the positive vibes mate and yes she is looking rather sexy lol. Yeah organics ftw, flavour and terpene wise I simply wouldnt go back to any other method of growing now :)

Nice to have you back mate :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Week 6 Update (Day 42)

Sad new today regarding the death of the Italian member of of Strainhunters Franco Loja, a man like so many of us on these boards and around the world that had a genuine passion for the wonderful herb. Not only that he wore his passion on his sleeve and dedicated his too short life to working with the herb leaving us with some amazing genetics, regardless of what you might feel about Greenhouse and Arjan :wanker: . I never had the privilege of meeting him but my daughter had long chat once with him telling him about my grow and said he was really nice to her :) RIP brother and this post is dedicated to you and your life's passion. :notworthy:

Jah bless :oldtoker:

So onto happier things :).... this is just 5 days from the last update but I was a couple of days late with that one so this is at the Week 6 point and she had had 5 days in the flower tent now. This means she is getting her first naps of 4 hours per night. Not because I think she needs her beauty sleep, quite the opposite, rather due to my leccy bill ;) If I was made of money I'd keep them on 24/0 for the higher yield but until I win the lottery...or the kids stop being financially dependant lol tis the way it will be...

Feed wise has been plain bubbled water only drinking 2 to 3l per day and yesterday she had some Comfrey diluted 1:20

Lets get on with the show with some piccies to show how she has got on in the last 5 days. Starting with an sideways on view into the tent, I think it shows her pistil development off well, they are nice and long and healthy looking :yahoo:

gallery_94435_14054_532428.jpg

And one more from the overhead POV....

gallery_94435_14054_610926.jpg

I've got the light quite close trying to push her which I've noticed causes early bleaching to to uppermost leaves but doesnt seem detrimental apart from that so am leaving it where it is and see how we go....

Overall I'm really happy with how she has transitioned into flower and the health of the early pistils bodes well for later bud development so onwards and upwards! Just 4 more weeks til chop for her now and she is already starting to give off powerful aromas :)

That about wraps it up for this week folks and as always thanks for reading and I'll be back with hopefully bigger buds next time :oldtoker:

• Like 5

@@stu914 cheers man :) Yeah she's done great during veg with zero issues or holdups which is so crucial in autos, as they flower when they are ready and not when you are lol

Thanks for popping in buddy :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Lovely mate, she's a big girl too and them stems are chunky, bodes well for holding up the buddage and looks like there'll be plenty :yes:

• Like 2

@@botanics thanks man the pistils on her as good as any I've see in awhile so I think you may well be right about needing decent stems...lets hope so :)

Thanks for popping in mate :oldtoker:

• Like 3

She's a fucking monster mate. Who needs a scrogg net eh ;)

Wonderful mate, really nice, bushy and healthy. What makes it better, for me is that you make and feed the soil you've got her in. Hats off to you sir :) Roll on 4 weeks, you're gonna have some real nice buddage :yep:

• Like 3

@@jadenugs awww man now you are making me blush lol. Cant wait to try something that's billed as "probably the best indica in the world", me and my crouch may well become inseparable for a few weeks ;) Also want to try Dinafems OG Kush at some point I've had the beans for ages but all these seeds for diary comps have upset the apple cart a tad and I haven't found a slot for her, the perennial problem of too many beans too little time!! Maybe the time has come to get a little plot up in the mountains of Jamaica :D

Thanks for compliments though mate it means alot :oldtoker:

• Like 4

@@Fragg that's a hell of a shape on her mate, seriously good work 👍

You can never have enough beans, although I have had to take on a grow buddy for this coming outdoor season to help me use up some of mine ha ha it's surprising how many beans you get from a bit on pollen brushed on a few buds!

• Like 4

@@beezee thanks man high praise indeed from the holder of the mighty bong :notworthy: Got her to the perfect rectangle for my square tent, albeit a bit of a squeeze lol and reasonably flat with just a few pipe cleaners :oldtoker:

Smart thinking get someone to do the donkey work for you and you can be the brains ;) I've given some to a mate that grows too and we have swapped beans in the past, he's young and learning to gg the hard way :)

Thanks again tho mate for the good vibes :)

• Like 3

lol I've only been growing a few years and I find outdoor much more straight forward than inside (getting there tho).

Dunno about my mate doing the donkey work, it'll be 50/50 on the new plots, but I'll be keeping my old ones for myself. It'll be a nightmare come harvest time, but one I'm sure I'll live with :)

Good luck to your young friend!

• Like 3

Nice diary!

Great detail and very helpful to a newbie like me.

Very interested in these CBD strains. I'm just a bit wary of Autos indoors as I've only 1 grow area.

But you're making me think......???

• Like 3