Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

@@botanics yeah you and me both mate lol greedy buggers the pair of us :) I agree on the IPCBD being crap for getting things done, think I mentioned it in my Haze diary that it puts me in full on relax mode ideal for relaxing after work but not if you have things to do. Am hoping the Haze is a tad more motivational whilst keeping the pain relief part...cake and eat it? Moi? ;)

Looking forward to the update dude :)

• Like 2

Hey there mate thinking of popping them in the next 3 weeks ;) this will be the first cbd strain i will be growing ..I've tried the bubbha kush normal version before that a mate grew and that was amazing so time will tell on this one :) all the best T.O.B.

• Like 2

@@The Old Boy ahh good man you are going to like it I think :) Are you growing for meds with this strain then or just looking for a balanced smoke? I've not heard a bad word said about the Bubba so cant wait til harvest to try for myself :D

Btw how old are you? Just hoping you are older than me to get @@beezee off my case.... the fucking sprog :)

ATB dude :oldtoker:

• Like 5

OK I'm only 36 but I do feel a lot older lol with all the kids I've got lol with a user name like the old boy I bet you thought I was in my 80's

I've been a grower since 1996 at the age of 16 which was the best thing I did ;) back then I started to grow as I was fed up of dealer shit. ..it was my mates dad got me and my mate into growing yes might have been a bit wrong in some people's eyes but it's the best thing that I've been taught and I thank him so much..

When I first started blazing and growing it was for the taste and the buzz but over the years I've found strains or (varietys) help me with issues I've got like back,head aces also I suffer from varicus vans with pains in my leg. . But it's a great stress relief from the kids lol

Haha @@beezee give you shit lol have a good Saturday guys T.O.B

• Like 8

@@The Old Boy lol yeah I feel ya, youngest(3rd child) is in last year at uni now so got the T-shirt ;) I started young too, busted by the rents age about 15 with a measly plant under a red coated light bulb...oops!

Funny story that happened too me recently.....I was at my lil sis's 50th and gave a wee speach after which a few generous folk said whatI a ovely speach etc etc then one lady came up to me and whispered in my ear " you won't remember me but I came to your flat when you were a student in Shepherds Bush and your bathroom was full of green plants" she then howled with approving laughter lol It was all I could to stop myself saying you should see me now:D ...she was wrong tho plants were in my bedroom ;)

Nah I'm giving beezee shit ;)

Tbh mate crack on weed will help you be a loving parent to your children and with other issues, then when they are ready introduce them to the magic herb :) worked for me I smoked all through parenting every day and a few before they arrived ;) My kids are lovely empathetic people with great futures and hopefully a benefit to society :)

Good luck with it all man :)

• Like 10

Week 1 Update (9 days old)

So a couple of days past the week 1 point now by my reckoning but exactly week 1 if you like to count from when they above ground :) The week of trepidation...Is she growing? Has she got a grip on life? etc etc is all over with :yahoo: Mind you if they are going to fail I would rather they did it early on as its easier to sort supply out by just cracking another bean ;) But I'm pleased to report she has had a good first week of life and actually caused me zero worries :)

She had the odd misting this week, for this I spray at the surface beneath the leaves causing tiny droplets to go on the underside of the leaves and a little on top. Not too much as I have had lensing with water droplets even with the mild T5 light. The light misting means I can leave the light on is my thinking. I do on occasion fuck this up and get them too wet at which point I go the whole hog and give them a proper soak and turn the light off until they are dry.

Watering wise I gave her 500ml on day 4 a little early perhaps but her stalk was already telling me things were going well, then yesterday she had 1l of Compost Tea from fresh worm castings.

The only other thing of note is that I did move her away from the light a couple of cm's as I noticed a little heat stress

So without further ado lets have a look at her aged 9 days old and 7cm tall now...

First up a sideways on shot...

gallery_94435_14054_376885.jpg

Next a more overhead perspective, sorry it isnt the best focusing :(

gallery_94435_14054_516175.jpg

In summary I'm really happy with her start, she was straight outta the blocks this gal and is just chomping at the bit to get me locked in a couch :D The slight heat stress simply hasnt bothered her and yet again I have a Dinafem strain that just goes for it from day 1 :) Just love their vigour and its a testament to the time taken in perfecting these strains, lets hope the vigour keeps up for this lil gal :rockon:

That wraps up this weeks update on the Bubba Kush auto, thanks for reading folks! :oldtoker:

• Like 6

@@botanics thanks man it certainly was, I was left in no doubt daily that things were going well. Just get the basics of temp and moisture right and they fly these Dinafem beans :oldtoker:

• Like 3

@@beezee yeah I always spend the first week tending the bigger plants in my grow to stop me constantly checking the baby and getting worried without reason lol That said all my Dinafem beans just get going without issue every time :)

Thanks for popping....next door ;)

ATB mate

• Like 2

Super healthy young plant mate :) she looks like she is getting well established then the real fun will begin :)

It is always great to hear that you've had great results with our genetics but I did believe that the grower also plays a major part :)

Things so far are looking great and now the 1st week is out of the way, you can worry less as she's looking great :)

Thank you for the picture update very much appreciated and keep up the great work!

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 1

@@Dinafem-Mark yeah she is going great mate and despite your kind words at this stage I do feel it genetics. I always note how long they take to germinate, come above ground, put out leaves etc as its an indicator of how vigorous the plant will be for the rest of its life I find. This girl is looking very promising indeed :)

Thanks for popping in mate and I hope alls well with you :)

• Like 2

Week 2 Update(day 15)

Hey ganja growers time to update on the Bubba! :smokin:

I'm pleased to report that the vigour continues with this lil gal and alls looking well with her :yahoo: So this week growth has been steady at 0.5cm daily so from 7cm last week she is now 10 m tall and looking nice and perky :) Midweek was her only feed as she isnt drinking alot as yet and I probably lose more to evaporation tbh. I gave her 2l of PM Root Stimulant and 0.75ml of their Bio Silicon to promote root growth and stem development. The same day she had a spray of Evolution too and an hour or so of darkness to let her absorb it just in case the T5 burnt her.

A couple of pics to show how she is doing, starting with a sideways on pic under the T5 showing her side shoots

gallery_94435_14054_156186.jpg

Next an overhead one which shows the very slightly malformed tip of one of the 3rd set of leaves. Not sure what caused it as I'm not aware of any damage but its so minor as to be of zero concern :oldtoker:

gallery_94435_14054_600281.jpg

As you can see her 2nd set of leaves now extend way past the edge of my 20l airpots so she is going great atm :) I'd give her 10/10 at this point despite the wee leaf issue

That about wraps it up for this update folks thanks for popping in to have a gander :)

Keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6