Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

@bobnudd cheers buddy I've been dying to try her since you ran yours tbh :)

Its looking like ISO is gonna be a regular on the shopping list from here on for vape cleaning etc any tips where to get it cheap folks?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Fragg said:

@jadenugs thanks for the praise mate much appreciated :)

We do have a tendency for gluttony in my household when it comes to weed well spotted lol still off the fags so I'm hoping vaping might reduce consumption, have you found that to be the case with your Vapexhale Evo?

ATB dude :oldtoker:

We'll done mate, me too. 5 week today :) Yeah dude, less consumption with the Evo

• Like 2

@jadenugs excellent well done man! I'm just over 4 weeks now and it's getting a lot easier, it's just a case of sticking to it now for both of us :)

Gonna get the Evo I think mate it seems the best for flavours and the portable Herabalizer Deluxe that @Dinafem-Mark gave us can't keep up with our consumption at home and the battery runs out, but will be ideal for out and about :) Its been great giving us an idea of what this vaping lark is all about though and we are totally sold! :yep:

• Like 2

Yeah man. The Evo really brings the flavour out but I'm still useless at differentiating flavours. Have to get our lass to help me with smoke reports lol

The rainforest site is good for ISO, £12- £15 for 5 litres  ;)

• Like 2

On 07/02/2017 at 10:47 AM, Fragg said:

@jadenugs excellent well done man! I'm just over 4 weeks now and it's getting a lot easier, it's just a case of sticking to it now for both of us :)

Gonna get the Evo I think mate it seems the best for flavours and the portable Herabalizer Deluxe that @Dinafem-Mark gave us can't keep up with our consumption at home and the battery runs out, but will be ideal for out and about :) Its been great giving us an idea of what this vaping lark is all about though and we are totally sold! :yep:

I don't think I have herd of the evo. If you want a good home vaporizer then I have 3 which are great 

Herbalaire 2.0v

Volcano 

The ssv 

The ssv is one of the best desktop vaporizers I have and both the Herbalaire and Volcano work great :) love the balloons and the Herbalaire is great used with the whip mouthpiece :)

The one I sent will be ok for day to day use on a small level :) should let you know if you like vaping then can work towards a better unit :)

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 1

@FraggHaha cheers mate. Got broad shoulders lol @Dinafem-Mark the Evo is the Vapexhale cloud Evo, their latest model. Not used a volcano but peeps say the Evo is on par with it or better.

• Like 2

Trim and Weight Update

Evening uk420 hope everyone is suitably mellow :smokin:

A quick penultimate update on the dried weight on the Bubba Kush now she has been dried and trimmed. I will do a smoke, sorry vape report soon for her too as the final update for this diary and my 3 Dinafem diaries for 2016.

First of all though I've gotta say its been great fun diary year and all the strains have made an average grower like myself look better than I actually am with their amazing vigour, their flavours have also been astounding each time, real top shelf stuff! So a big shout out to the ever helpful @botanics for getting me started with this diary lark, as a result of which I recently paid my subs to uk420 having had such a great year and also to @Dinafem-Mark for his ever present support and encouragement not just to me but to all of us in the Dinafem section. Mark is one of the tribe imho and Dinafem are damned lucky to have him as their rep on here and other boards, he is super kind hearted and always spreading good vibes despite having his own issues to worry about. Thanks Mark and keep it up mate :haveadab:

One pic of the trimmed bud below, the buds are sizeable once again and I'm loving the smell so far and cant wait to try her....hmmm scissor hash :chains:

large.58a359ba08b34_DinafemBubbaKushAutoflowertrimmed.jpg

The final weight was 111.9 grams or in UK speak 4oz, on the dot! :yahoo: Humidity once jarred was 59% so a little over dry according to Boveda but a couple of packs will rectify that in the jar ;) I'm super happy with 4oz yield as all I need is 2.5oz for my perpetual setup to provide the herb I need, so I feel I am rolling :skin_up: in it these days thanks to two heavy Dinafem yields on the trot and the fact I'm now not smoking and vaping most of the time. I had planned to learn about concentrates and medibles this year so the extra oz or 2 will help with those plans ....if I keep growing these Dinafem's beauties lol

That's it for now folks vape report soon!

Stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6

23 hours ago, Fragg said:

Trim and Weight Update

Evening uk420 hope everyone is suitably mellow :smokin:

A quick penultimate update on the dried weight on the Bubba Kush now she has been dried and trimmed. I will do a smoke, sorry vape report soon for her too as the final update for this diary and my 3 Dinafem diaries for 2016.

First of all though I've gotta say its been great fun diary year and all the strains have made an average grower like myself look better than I actually am with their amazing vigour, their flavours have also been astounding each time, real top shelf stuff! So a big shout out to the ever helpful @botanics for getting me started with this diary lark, as a result of which I recently paid my subs to uk420 having had such a great year and also to @Dinafem-Mark for his ever present support and encouragement not just to me but to all of us in the Dinafem section. Mark is one of the tribe imho and Dinafem are damned lucky to have him as their rep on here and other boards, he is super kind hearted and always spreading good vibes despite having his own issues to worry about. Thanks Mark and keep it up mate :haveadab:

One pic of the trimmed bud below, the buds are sizeable once again and I'm loving the smell so far and cant wait to try her....hmmm scissor hash :chains:

large.58a359ba08b34_DinafemBubbaKushAutoflowertrimmed.jpg

The final weight was 111.9 grams or in UK speak 4oz, on the dot! :yahoo: Humidity once jarred was 59% so a little over dry according to Boveda but a couple of packs will rectify that in the jar ;) I'm super happy with 4oz yield as all I need is 2.5oz for my perpetual setup to provide the herb I need, so I feel I am rolling :skin_up: in it these days thanks to two heavy Dinafem yields on the trot and the fact I'm now not smoking and vaping most of the time. I had planned to learn about concentrates and medibles this year so the extra oz or 2 will help with those plans ....if I keep growing these Dinafem's beauties lol

That's it for now folks vape report soon!

Stay frosty and keep it green all :oldtoker:

Thank you so much for the kind words and more importantly the final weigh in :) last year 2016 you did some great Dinafem grows and we hope to continue this in 2017 :)

As you know we have new strains coming and I would like you to be one of the official testers once I can release the strains :) I think we'll know we have 3 autos right up your street :oldtoker:

Great end result and a great diary.  Will look forward to the vape report once fully dry and cured. 

Until then enjoy your vaporizers mate and more so enjoy the hard earned harvest :)

Until next time :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Thank you so much for the kind words and more importantly the final weigh in :) last year 2016 you did some great Dinafem grows and we hope to continue this in 2017 :)

As you know we have new strains coming and I would like you to be one of the official testers once I can release the strains :) I think we'll know we have 3 autos right up your street :oldtoker:

Great end result and a great diary.  Will look forward to the vape report once fully dry and cured. 

Until then enjoy your vaporizers mate and more so enjoy the hard earned harvest :)

Until next time :oldtoker:

All the best 

Mark. 

Cheers mate and I would be honoured to be an official tester :yahoo:I might have to print my own T-shirt for that :) Cant wait to find out which crosses are coming out!

Yep loving the vaping life man thanks for getting me going with it all :yep:....wife just said "such an amazing flavour" as she hits the vape not knowing what I'm typing lol Really think we will stay away from the baccy for good this time, we cant believe how we have been ruining our herb all these years now :rolleyes: 

ATB Mark :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Damn @Fragg amazing job man..Those buds sure look amazing:skin_up: .I have some blue Kush auto for my outdoor grow this year hopefully I can keep the mould at a minimum with these..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fragg said:

@Gerfish @Jumpin Jack thanks very much guys for the compliments and I will be back with a vape report once ready :oldtoker:

More like once you've managed to get your arse off the couch after vaping that BK lol    We need a new emoji for vaping !

:bong:

@bobnudd

Hehe I'm hoping so mate after what you said about her! I also have a feeling she will be rather tasty if the smell is anything to go by ;)

Trying to think of a vaping emoji and failing miserably possibly as I havent had a vape yet lol

ATB man :oldtoker: