Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

Hehe cheers @@stu914 cracking genetics once again from the Dinafem team tbh. My apologies the mans a fiend with the munches after some scissor hash lol, I'll get em filled for ya :)

Thanks for popping by :)

• Like 4

She is one vigorous little lady. What a nice bush she is turning into lol

I can not believe how fast she is growing. Some huge leaves already and she will not be far away from the pre flower stage :)

This is going to be a very interesting grow to watch. Glad I'm along for the ride :)

Great looking baby bubba and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :)

Until the next update :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 4

@@Dinafem-Mark you and your lady bushes lol. Another vigourous and problem free start from a Dinafem bean Mark, at this rate I'm gonna have to work my way through your entire catalogue lol

Like the phrase baby bubba almost a shame she is entering puberty :)

Enjoy your Christmas break mate and happy dabbing :haveadab:

ATB :oldtoker:

• Like 3

The baby stage is very close to being over and as you said puberty is kicking in so the real fun can begin :)

Great to hear your happy with our genetics :) and best of luck with the grow mate :)

Until after the new year :oldtoker:

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliments @@jadenugs she's going great so far :) Gotta wrap up my seeds for diary this year for Dinafem....a little late but hey I'm an old stoner ;)

Thanks for popping in mate :)

• Like 2

@@botanics cheers buddy Merry Christmas to you and your family too :) We've got 2 kids so far.... eldest is working until 8.30 am on Christmas day so wont see him til the morning of the actual day...its gonna be a Hazey Chrimbo though :yahoo:

• Like 3

Week 5 Update (day 37)

Apologies for no recent update folks but family comes first at this time of year plus I thought I'd wait until she was due to go into the flower tent to get some better pics :)

I'm pleased to report she has been doing well and I have been trying to level her canopy with LST and pulling down when required she in fact needed her main pulling down again, as it tried to be the apical bud once more, as you will see from the pics later.

I have had her mostly on plain water as she seems to have more than enough nutes in her soil. In fact readers of my Haze diary will know I was a bit over zealous with my Ecothrive Charge in the bottom of her pot causing some tip burn as her roots found it. I made the Bubba's pot in a similar fashion as I hadn't seen the effect it had on the Haze CBD before I made her pot up. So its been a case of water only mostly trying to mitigate against nute burn from the soil. This seems to have worked and tip burn is pretty minimal and I'm not worried at all by it as it seems less than the Haze suffered so far....She did have a dose of Comfrey diluted 1:20 for extra P and K 2 days ago. Foliar wise I gave her a spay with 5ml/l Neem Oil a week ago, I use this a preventative against nasties primarily but it also seems to give the plant a nice nutritional boost as they tend to look perkier after Neem sprays I find. She also had one other foliar with Epsom salts for the extra Mg requirements under my LEDs

So without further ado lets she how she is getting on just before I place her into the flower tent for the final fun weeks...

Kicking off with a sideways on shot of her showing of my festive LST ties that the missus had stashed since the days of Woolworths lol

gallery_94435_14054_502400.jpg

Now as I mentioned earlier the main cola was having a late spurt in an attempt to become the apical bud once again so in this next pic I've bent the stem over several times giving it a gentle squeeze to help it bend over before I tie it in place in the later pic. So here she is pre strapping down....

gallery_94435_14054_324473.jpg

Next up is a closer view showing her after she has been tied in place to level the canopy once more

gallery_94435_14054_249186.jpg

And to wrap up today's update here is a final overhead shot just before she goes into my homemade tent in the background...

gallery_94435_14054_139609.jpg

One final point she was a bugger to extract from my loft as she has got quite big as you can see, so had to be turned 90 degrees over to miss the loft beam and get her out, not fun on top of a step ladder whilst baked lol. I'm hoping the move hasn't shocked her!

Anyway in summary I'm really happy so far with this lady, particularly with the length and health of the pistils and looking forward to what she does now she is going into flower :yahoo: Hubba Bubba! :D

Thanks for reading folks, I hope you enjoyed the update :)

So til next time..... keep it green all! :oldtoker:

• Like 7

She looks mint dude, nice and healthy, lush ;) Loving the low stress tinsel mate lol canopy looks ace :yep:

​Good job you prep'd her soil similar to the Haze so was ready for the outcome you experienced with the haze and have dealt with it in advance. Looks like she'll yield well. Top growing mate :)

• Like 4