Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

@@Dinafem-Mark yeah she is going great mate and despite your kind words at this stage I do feel it genetics. I always note how long they take to germinate, come above ground, put out leaves etc as its an indicator of how vigorous the plant will be for the rest of its life I find. This girl is looking very promising indeed :)

Thanks for popping in mate and I hope alls well with you :)

You are one of the most detailed growers we have mate :) love the dedication and more importantly the detail.

Keep it up mate :)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 3

For 15 days mate that is one vigorous girl :) really rapid growth and looks a picture of health :)

Great work so far and thank you for the picture update mate much appreciated :oldtoker:

Until the next one ;)

All the best

Mark.

• Like 2

@@Dinafem-Mark cheers mate thanks for the support, she really is a flier. I know its an old joke but everytime I see her I think "Hubba Bubba"! She is a pleasure to tend to and improves my day everytime I see her :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Week 3 Update(Day 23)

Right uk420ers plus also all the non registered lurkers, time for an update on the Bubba Kush auto :)

I'm very pleased to report that the earlier vigour is continuing and she is now 25cm tall :yahoo:

So at the end of the last update she had just had an ACT and so didnt require further watering/feed for another 4 days, at which point she got 2l with 2ml PM Root Stim and 0.75ml Bio Silicon. The same day she got a foliar with PM Evolution, then an additional foliar feed 2 days later with a mix I made up of 2ml Catalyst(seaweed for the bennies) and a few drops of Bio Wetter and some Epsom salts. Her pot still felt heavy for several more days so it was after another 5 days I gave another feed with 2l of 2.5ml RS and 1.25ml Bio Silicon this time, ramping up the BS as she is getting bigger.

A couple of days later she had another foliar with Evolution, then 2 more days later I gave her a 2l feed with some homemade nettle steep I made over the summer diluting 1:10. I prefer fresh baby nettle shoots but it aint the time of year for them lol. This was Day 21 for her and she was moved from the T5 to under my LED for the veg stage and to bush up ready for flowering :yahoo:

The following day the pot was light, as she is increasing her uptake rate as she grows, so gave another feed this time 2l of 2.5ml RS and 1.5ml Bio Silicon and a tsp of Epsom salts.

Then finally today she had 2l with just a tsp of Epsom to combat the extra Mg demands of LED lighting ;)

So onto the fun part now and pics of how she is doing :)

First up is a sideways on shot of her at Day 23

gallery_94435_14054_631618.jpg

Next is an overhead shot but without flash so the colours are off due to the LED

gallery_94435_14054_380902.jpg

Next is a similar shot but with flash that improves the colours but tends to leave it looking a little washed out I find...

gallery_94435_14054_267924.jpg

I also started LST just after this so have just the one pic of her main starting to be pulled down, I have tried to fix this image as it needs cropping but uk420 upload is playing silly buggers and refusing to work atm so I'm afraid the uncropped version will have to suffice :)

gallery_94435_14054_341651.jpgThat's a wrap folks for this week as you can see she is going great for now and is very happy with life, long may it continue!! :) She should push on better now she has the LED too

Keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 6

She looking really healthy mate. Reckon she'll doubly up now in no time, specially with all that goodness available. I was really surprised at how she picked it on and at how chunky the buds were when I grew her. I'm just coming to the end of mine, and she's cured beautifully. Really nice heavy sedating stone. Get into bed and feel your body melt into the bed lol. I've got one bean left and she's going defiantly going feel some soil not too long.

• Like 1

@@bobnudd yeah very happy with her mate :)

Loving the report of yours and it sounds right up my street that effect, I can see why you want to grow another soon!

How are your washed buds coming on drying wise?

ATB man :oldtoker:

• Like 1

All good thanks mate, just in the jars today. 6 days, 1 day in paper bag, done. Non washed still on the stem, so def quicker. Got a smoke test to do, but i'm too done in after one to have a comparison! Need to roll two and have a great British toke off .. :chef:

@@bobnudd :rofl: at great British toke off :) Yeah I had heard they dry quicker once washed but not done a side by side since I started washing mine, frankly it's a good sign imho, I look forward to the toke off results ;)

• Like 1

@@Fragg

You've got a good plant there mate and she's gonna do you proud on the buds by the look of her ;) Top work work in here and well informative mate, I'm glad you got doing these diaries Fragg, you do a blinding job of them :v: Keep up the great work man :yep:

• Like 2

@@botanics cheers mate she's a babe ain't she lol . Dinafem making me look good again :)

Glad you are enjoying the shows so far, I'm enjoying doing them and contributing back to the community :)

Thanks for the encouragement once more mate :)

• Like 2