Bubba Kush Auto in my perpetual grow

Fragg

Better late than never here is my diary for Dinafem's Bubba Kush Auto for the generous seeds for diary giveaway earlier in the year. Respect to @@Dinafem-Mark for setting all this up and letting us all have a crack at their genetics :notworthy:

Its always hard to choose strains plus I always have the medical/pain relief properties highest on my agenda but I was rather taken by the blurb on the Dinafem website on the photo version ...

"Bubba Kush cannabis seeds by Dinafem Seeds belong to a feminized, Indica-dominant cannabis strain that results from our elite clone Pre'98 Bubba Kush. This variety is probably one of the best Indicas in the world and we are proud to offer this legend.

It is no coincidence that Bubba Kush makes part of the 10 most renowned strains in America."

Then it goes on to say about the auto version....

"Bubba Kush Auto cannabis seed has been created to provide growers with an autoflowering version of this wonderful Californian cannabis strain. It is a great fast-flowering easy-to-grow vigorous marijuana plant that yields good amounts of beautiful round compact buds full of resin. This cannabis seed is suitable for growers of all levels and for those seeking a cannabis strain with medical properties."

Wow I thought to myself.... it would be rude not to :)

This will be my third Dinafem diary and I'm already a massive fan of their strains not one has disappointed indeed each has produced raised eyebrows of pleasant surprise on first spliff :skin_up: As well as the the ones I've run diaries on I've also grown out the Cheese and the Blue Amnesia XXL.

Right so enough preamble lets get on with the main event Bubba Kush :yahoo:

I did my usual starting process into a shot glass in the airing cupboard for 24 hours tapping after 12 hours to make her sink, then planting straight into a prewatered 20l Airpot, 0.5cm deep and lightly covered, I dont water again as the pot is still wet enough. I then cover the pot with clingfilm and put under the T5 for warmth this creates really high humidity, literally dripping wet and seeds seem to like it as I have them above ground after 48 hours without fail :)

I will be using my own organic soil that I ammended with the following when I made the pot up: 2l Fresh worm castings, MyCorMax, Neem Meal, Ecothrive Charge, Rock Dust and a little Malted Barley Powder. The top qtr of the pot I only used MyCorMax to keep it gentle while she is a baby :wub: Once she was above ground I covered the top surface with river gravel from the river next to me to act as a barrier for sciarid flies.

So as per usual she was above ground after 48 hours, the next 10 days are always a bit nerve wracking, hoping that they get out of the gates without a hitch. Every single day counts with autos is something I'm painfully aware of....so fingers crossed!!

So here she is on her first day above ground I call this day 2 as I count from germination, I know many start counting when its above ground but I do it from when life begins :yinyang:

gallery_94435_14054_49224.jpg

So off to a cracking start and I'm really looking forward to trying the legend that is Bubba Kush, I do like a good couch lock effect as it helps me sleep. I will be doing a report at the end from both my wife and my POV regarding pain relief/medical effects as this is my main reason for growing.

Thats it for the first update let hope she does well :)

Keep it green all :oldtoker:

• Like 11

@@Fragg

Ah good lad, I'll just park my posterior over here by the cookie jar Fragg :naughty: Top start mate and great opening post :yep:

Grow them well my friend :lucky:

Edited by botanics
  • Like 2

@@botanics I'm afraid that Cookie jar is just full of Trainwreck man so that will have to suffice :smokin: Cheers I was starting to ramble I felt ...*glares at the Trainwreck jar*.... but love the bit about "probably the best indica in the world" so wanted to include it. That plus I think its useful for diary readers to see what the breeders say rather than having to scoot off to another site to check it out.

Thanks for the good vibes I will pass them on to her :oldtoker:

ATB dude :)

• Like 3

Looks great mate I think your find what your looking for in this strain ,now mine have a good cure 4out of 5 are strictly bedtime smokes ;)

• Like 2

@@Fragg

This one is close to the top of my list....... so if its ok with you I'll grab a pew next to @Bionics (as he is nearest to the cookie jar.... :naughty:lol ..)

Off to a good start bud, good luck :yep:

atb

stu :oldtoker:

• Like 2

@@Fragg

'hibernating' oooh, now I do like the sound of that see, a challenge I calls it! :rofl: (I'm a bugger see, I like to smoke until my eyes just won't open, but yet I continue on lol )

I'm going to have to bring some down a little bit earlier though mate because I've flown through the IP CBD...it's ok taken beyond, but a bit too lethargic I've found and I'm not motivated to do anything at all, plus it's lost a lot of the head and I do like to be smashed, hence my ramping through it, I'll explain more when In the diary whan I update ;)

• Like 4

Hey @@stu914 glad to have you in here mate hope you enjoy the show :) yeah mine too for some time that said I also have a tin of their OG Kush that I'd love to try....one day :)

Thanks for the good wishes :)

• Like 2