Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

On 28/01/2024 at 22:49, cypo74 said:

Just finished Taboo again, cracking series

:rolleyes:  :offtopic::wanker:

Just now, Saddam said:

I like the way you quote one sentence out of the original post which included movies 

I didn’t realise it was such an issue to be honest

Movies are generally shit. Certainly not worth 2 hours of life but I’m watching sicario(?) n it’s alright innit. Left the iplayer running n it came on after MOTD.

• Like 1

On 02/03/2024 at 18:59, Saddam said:

Found the tv series thread, didn’t know it existed, sorry if I came across arsey, had a few drinks and miss read your posts 

Watched these films back in December. 

Flowers of killer. 

Took me about 45mins to get into the movie. Very sad film based on a true story. Well worth a watch if u haven't seen the movie yet. Make sure u got 3hrs to kill .10/10 for me. 

Oppenheimer. About Robert Oppenheimer & the manhattan project blew me away watched the movie twice. 10/10 for me again. 

Wish I seen these movies in the cinema. Watched on server 4k

On the fire stick. 

Edited by 130RMORGA03
Missed some info
  • Like 2

Kingslayer

Wow, what a pile of shit lol

It's two days before Richard I's coronation when he decides to meet his lady friends in the forest. Now bearing in mind she's a stable hand they both make the long journey on foot (for some reason). Turns out that day someone has found out and sent 40+ people to kill Richard.

Acting is aweful, stroyline is terrible and the editing is far from professional. It is a very low budget film so that must be taken into account but still, why bother. The geezer who plays Richard is about 5ft7 :clown:

3/10

• Like 1

Saw Dune 2 at the cinema last night. I'm not usually a fan of modern CGI heavy movies, nor was I a fan of the original Dune but I do like what Villeneuve has done here. Slow paced, atmospheric, awesome cinematography. Added bonus the cinema was completely empty, just me and my son. Puffed my live resin vape through the whole movie. Now whens part 3 released?.

i recently re-watched Pandemonium, it's about Wordsworth and Coleridge during the start of their poetry, great film to get wrecked too, lots of opium dream scenes.

solid 8/10 from me

On 12/03/2024 at 09:53, KC said:

Kingslayer

Wow, what a pile of shit lol

It can't possibly be anywhere near as crap as Boudica: Rise of the Warrior Queen.

@Bram Toker I seem to have watched a few minutes of that at some point but not got very far. I just tried putting it on but it's coming up with an error. There's also one called Boudica on Newflix, I'll try and give them a watch at some point but they'd have to be pretty awful to beat Kingslayer lol

• Like 1

Bob Marley  One love

Has some issues, but I thoroughly enjoyed it……feelin’ irie :guitar: 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Goodbloke said:

Killers of the Flower Moon, @130RMORGA03mentioned it.

If you like Scorsese, it's worth the time.

Scorsese is the best movie director alive today. Taxi Driver, Raging Bull, The Departed, Wolf of Wall Street, Good fellas............ The list of Scorcese masterpieces just goes on and on.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, The Green Manalishi said:

Bob Marley  One love

Has some issues, but I thoroughly enjoyed it……feelin’ irie :guitar:

Loved this film .... lots of bobs music and not just 30 secs of it but pretty much all the songs were full ... if on the stage/studio or home, how accurate the story behind the music, i don't know. And on top of it all it's a well-made film .... loved the creation of Exodus scene .... going to put this film in my library.

PS ... don't stop when credits come up … Got a couple of tunes and you gotto put this through your amp .... bass comes through nicely :hippy:

• Like 3

Just watched the new  RoadHouse movie, Mcgregor proper over acted the part, (badly) pretty similar to himself in real life. lol

Why they put these non actors in big parts for beats the shit out of me, it usually makes for a poorer feeling movie and this one is no different, sadly.

Meh!

• Like 1