Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Cocaine Bear 

lollollol 

Can’t remember the last time I laughed so much.

I hadn’t realised that Ray Liotta had died :( 

Great film if you want to laugh at the misfortune of others lol

Atb

☯️

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Any one watched poor things  with Emma stone, what u think? 

Its probably 1 of the most fucked up movies I've seen in a long time. Gonna have to watch it again to take it in. 

Just watched 20 Days in Mariupol & I cried my eyes out & I'm not ashamed to say that. War is a harsh reality. 

Please don’t be shit, please don’t be shit, please don’t be shit 🤞

Please don’t be shit, please don’t be shit, please don’t be shit 🤞

They’re both going to be shit aren’t they :sadwalk:

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, 130RMORGA03 said:

Any one watched poor things  with Emma stone, what u think? 

Its probably 1 of the most fucked up movies I've seen in a long time. Gonna have to watch it again to take it in. 

Just watched 20 Days in Mariupol & I cried my eyes out & I'm not ashamed to say that. War is a harsh reality. 

I made it 10 whole minutes into this movie before I started thinking about what else I could get on with. For me, the flamboyant cinematography distracted from whatever plot they'd created.

• Like 1

Boss Level (2020)

Cross between John Wick and Groundhog Day, lots of over the top action and violence but doesn't take itself too seriously, not too long either about 90 mins

Worth a watch 7/10

Babylon.

Decent production giving an authentic period look, impressively staged set-pieces and good acting from Brad Pitt and Margot Robbie (and a scene-stealing turn by Jean Smart). But otherwise a 3 hour long mess of a movie.

Edited by Boojum

Addendum to the above it's a shame really, with a little less self-indulgence by the director and an hour or so cut from the running time there's probably a decent movie in there.

Dublin Crust

A decade after punk band Crust split up, the band members' lives have fallen apart. When drummer Bonehead is released from prison, he sets out to reform the band for one last show.

8/10👍

Couple of half decent 80's slashers on Talking Pictures TV tonight at 9. House on Sorority Row and Offerings. Low budget but fun.

• Like 1

Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

Only put it on to see if it was as bad as the first one, which was fucking atrocious.

It is. Turned it off once I answered my own question.

Let there be garbage.

0/10

• Haha 1

Evil Dead Rise.

Nowhere near as good as the originals but much, much better than the 2013 Evil Dead. But both sorely lacking the humour that made the originals so good.

Ben Wheatley's brilliantly dark Sightseers is starting on Film4 (probably be on the streaming thingy afterwards).

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Graveyards of Honor (Takeshi Miike 2002). Miike is usually hit or miss for me, this one was a hit. Solid remake of a 1975 Yakuza movie 8/10. Now I'm gonna watch the original.

• Like 1

The Wailing. South Korean horror/mystery. It's long, 2 and a half hours, but a lot better than most American horror I've watched recently (goes for a lot of Korean movies & TV I've watched recently, there's a lot more originality and imagination than in the dross Hollywood is churning out).

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Boojum said:

there's a lot more originality and imagination than in the dross Hollywood is churning out).

Totally agree dude ... different cultures .... different outlooks/ideas .... but Korean romance is stomach churning stuff and crying/screaming girls/women is fucking ear-piercing stuff ... some good stuff coming out of South America and Africa

• Like 1