Rate your last watched Movie

MuffinMan

Coincidentally the second part was uploaded this morning, Rebel Moon Part Two The Scargiver.  Idk man, it was like watching a pastiche of loads of clichéd scenes and ideas from iconic movies (Star Wars, LoTR, Aliens, Star Wars, Terminator, BraveHeart, Matrix, Star Wars, Dollars Trilogy, Serenity, Dune, Star Wars, Saving Private Ryan, Star Wars, Battle Beyond the Stars, Game of Thrones, ad infinitum). The whole film is stuff that has been robbed from other movies and clumsily shoehorned to fit the narrative of this Battle Beyond the Stars  clone. lol   

I couldn't help myself and shouted 'You always were an asshole, Gorman!' in one of the scenes. :lookaround:  

I would say this film is like watching someone impersonate William Shatner singing Rocketman.

• Like 1

Death Race 2000. Unusual movie from the mid 70s described on IMDB as Running Man meets Mad Max while running over Miss Daisy. I love weird movies like this. 9/10.

• Like 2

Avoid the awful remake with Jason Statham (one of many nowadays whose rise to fame is utterly beyond me), like most of his movies it's utter garbage.

• Like 3

Watched ‘Relax, I’m from the future’ last night.

Some funny bits but you’re not missing anything if you don’t see it lol 

Atb

☯️

22 hours ago, Boojum said:

Avoid the awful remake with Jason Statham (one of many nowadays whose rise to fame is utterly beyond me), like most of his movies it's utter garbage.

I saw The Beekeeper recently, what a load of shite, but Wrath of Man is a surprisingly good film of his though.

the new roadhouse was good, Connor played himself pretty much

New top gun I thought was good

Fancy a bit of US style action done the Indian way .... Monkey Man ......

No singing and dancing stuff, just action ... loved the pimped up Put Put,

It is also in English with subs when needed, As it is styled round a US action film i can't really say the story is original ... man looking for revenge sort of thing ... other than that not a bad watch 👍

• Like 3

watched The Burial yesterday, damn good film with Jamie Fox and Tommy Lee Jones, about a funeral director in trouble with the government and feeling forced to sell some of his business, but the company he tries to sell to fucks him over, so he tries to sue them. great court room drama. 8/10

• Like 2

If you are able to find it with subtitles ( something different)

"I can quit whenever I want"

Edited by Amnesialocal

Blow Out. 1985 Brian De Palma thriller. One of his best despite Nancy Allen's terrible acting.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boojum said:

Blow Out. 1985 Brian De Palma thriller. One of his best despite Nancy Allen's terrible acting.

1981 Booj. Great movie 👍

• Like 3

lol Dunno where I got 1985 from, it even says 1981 on the blurb screen on amazon prime in front of me :doh:

• Like 1