Amnesia kush grow

Salty

@@Salty

Nice one Salty and fantastic news on the good fortune coming your way dude, I like it :yep::yinyang:

Thanks mucker. Aye the good news has been comin thick n fast last week but this one was just gravy on top.

I'm goin to upgrade my extraction,get a parabolic shade and probably replace my shitty old tent.

Decisions decisions. Thanks for stoppin by.

• Like 5

Just had a proper catch up mate and the plants are looking awesome and glad to hear things are looking up ATB my man :v:

• Like 1

Just had a proper catch up mate and the plants are looking awesome and glad to hear things are looking up ATB my man :v:

Thanks mucker. The last 5yrs or so I've been growin regs and not bothered with fems but I'm proper impressed with these ones.

Goin to give them a final trim sometime this week.

Thanks for poppin in brother,always appreciated.

• Like 3

The amnesia kush is looking great and nice to hear you have some extra cash coming your way. This will help do some grow room improvement etc :)

Great to hear that the feminized genetics have not let you down and nice to hear you will be using feminized genetics again :bong:

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

• Like 1

Grand job mukka, they do look lush. Good news on the money coming through. Happy shopping

• Like 1

The amnesia kush is looking great and nice to hear you have some extra cash coming your way. This will help do some grow room improvement etc :)

Great to hear that the feminized genetics have not let you down and nice to hear you will be using feminized genetics again :bong:

All the best and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

D-M.

Aye mucker,a bit extra cash always comes in handy.

Grand job mukka, they do look lush. Good news on the money coming through. Happy shopping

Cheers brother. Thanks for poppin in lads,always appreciated.

Righto,that's two weeks flowered and into week 3. Temps have been 21c low and 28c high. RH is sitting round the 50% mark and feeds are 1ml of grow and 1ml of bloom per litre but I think they may be wantin a wee bit more.

Plant 1

gallery_65091_6225_89863.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_30817.jpg

Plant 2

gallery_65091_6225_122926.jpg

gallery_65091_6225_278880.jpg

Well pleased with them so far. Next update in a week or so.

• Like 6

Looking excellent mate, definitely see the amnesia in them now with the big stretch, the original amnesia stretches well into week 4 and beyond, the kush side of them might put the brake on them a bit. Plant two looks like it has more kush in it. Looking really good and can't wait to pop mine :)

• Like 2

Starting to get a nice form and structure mate as @@cocomonkey has said amnesia can stretch well over 28 days (on some phenos) typically 21-25 days but with the added og kush influence this could be as little as 18 days stretch. Looking at the plan she still has a good few days left yet to stretch then all focus will go into beautiful flower production :)

Things so far are looking great with several nice tops forming. Going of the pictures I would say this pheno leans more to the amnesia side but I can see the og kush coming through in the early bud formation :)

Looking great and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

• Like 3

Looking excellent mate, definitely see the amnesia in them now with the big stretch, the original amnesia stretches well into week 4 and beyond, the kush side of them might put the brake on them a bit. Plant two looks like it has more kush in it. Looking really good and can't wait to pop mine :)

Cheers mucker. Aye they can stretch for sure but av got plenty headroom so there's nae worries there.

Thanks for droppin in,appreciated.

• Like 3

Starting to get a nice form and structure mate as @@cocomonkey has said amnesia can stretch well over 28 days (on some phenos) typically 21-25 days but with the added og kush influence this could be as little as 18 days stretch. Looking at the plan she still has a good few days left yet to stretch then all focus will go into beautiful flower production :)

Things so far are looking great with several nice tops forming. Going of the pictures I would say this pheno leans more to the amnesia side but I can see the og kush coming through in the early bud formation :)

Looking great and thank you for the picture update very much appreciated.

All the best

D-M.

Alrighty Mark. A mate of mine grew your original amnesia and I remember her stretchin for about a month. Turned into a huge plant. Like I said to cocomonkey,I've got tons of headroom and string is pretty cheap so they can stretch away.

There's been a bit of water in the river this last few days so I'm hopin to be able to get out fishing this week. There's been one or two salmon caught and there should be a few seatrout on the back of the big water so hopes are high.

Thanks for lookin in mucker,always appreciated.

• Like 4

Yes mate original amnesia does do a 3-5 week stretch typically around 25 days :)

She's a heavy sativa diva but worth the stretch. If you have the head room things will be great :

I'll keep a watch on this with interest mate :)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 2

Yes mate original amnesia does do a 3-5 week stretch typically around 25 days :)

She's a heavy sativa diva but worth the stretch. If you have the head room things will be great :

I'll keep a watch on this with interest mate :)

All the best

D-M.

Aye,nae worries with space brother.

My smellyberry male started droppin pollen and I just couldn't resist it and dusted a branch of the more hazy lookin AK last night. They are comin up 3 week flower so it should take ok.

Anyway,the plants are lookin cool and no problems so far.

I will post some pics in a day or two.

Thanks for poppin in.

• Like 3

Will look forward to the picture update mate :) Things sound to be doing well ;)

All the best

D-M.

• Like 1

Eagerly waiting to pop the AK and OA looks like I'm going to have to anchor these bitches down lol lol

DCC

• Like 1

Eagerly waiting to pop the AK and OA looks like I'm going to have to anchor these bitches down lol lol

DCC

Yeah they do like to stretch but nothin a bit of string won't take care of.

I've noticed this mornin one of the clones has rooted so happy days.

Thanks for lookin in,appreciate the interest brother.

• Like 2